The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account suspended / hijacked?

Blackers
Blackers
✭✭✭
So yeah, my account has been suspended, and naturally i am fearing it has been hijacked.

I am freaking out here, scared that my account has been hijacked. I cannot log into the game, or the websites. I am still logged in on the Forums here however.

When i try to log into the site it says 'You have been suspended from the site' Why?! and when i try to log into the game, it says my login information is incorrect. I have recently changed my password after finding this out, in hopes that would fix my problem. but no luck. with old or new password, i can't log in. Same goes for the PTS server

I have also had an e-mail come through saying that ESO membership has been cancelled, I hope this can be fixed too as a payment recently went out, and i was hoping to get the Thieves Guild DLC with the membership.

I have no idea why i would have been suspended. so this feels like a hijack. I'm just scared to find out my character has been deleted along with all items and progress.

I have submitted a ticket, but haven't even had a confirmation e-mail back yet to say it has been received.

My reference code is: 160219-002030

All i wanted to do was play ESO tonight to escape the current stresses of life, and i get welcomed by this...

Not impressed.
MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • grantman2013b14_ESO
    tell this to the dozen people this has happen to in the last week. You know in internet support if 5 people in the same area are reporting the same issue its usually "our fault" and we escalate a fix. In this case its just a robot telling us to waste our time and create a ticket.... I have created two tickets no confirmations
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

Discussing account suspensions is against the Community rules, so we have closed this thread. We understand this may be a technical issue, and will touch base with you via PM to discuss it in more detail.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.