Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought ESO Plus..Have Not Received Crowns in a week

SURxR3AL
SURxR3AL
✭✭✭
I have not received my crowns yet for becoming and eso plus member its been almost a week, how do i put in a ticket so they can look at this
NA Server (Xbox One)
Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29765

After purchasing an ESO Plus membership on console, you should be aware that there can be a delay of 24-48 hours in the included crowns being applied to your account.

If you have waited longer than 48 hours since purchasing ESO Plus on console, and have not received the crowns included with the membership, you should contact our Customer Support team at the following link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 20, 2016 12:31AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    its not letting me log in. the log in button doesnt even work i keep pressing it and nothing happens...and yes i hav put in my username and password correctly
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any javascript blockers, or other privacy add-ons, active on your browser? I can log in just fine.

You might want to try an incantation to see if you can summon someone like @ZOS_MollyH
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello @SURxR3AL !

Sometimes pop-up blockers and ad-blockers can prevent the scripts necessary to log in to the support page. If you can either temporarily disable them, try in incognito mode, or temporarily try a different browser you may be able to log in to the support portal successfully that way.

While we can't assist via forums, once you're able to submit a ticket an agent should be able to help get this resolved for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post