Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Xbox 1, NA, new player light armor help needed

sicmaggot
sicmaggot
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone I just recently got into the game again. I've had it for a while but it took a while for me to start playing. I was wondering if there was a crafter that would craft me a light armor set that adds magicka. I'm still a low level so level 9 or below is all I would need, but I figured after I leveled up I could deconstruct and start making the armor I need myself. Any help would be appreciated. If you don't mind to help out just message me on Xbox 1. My gamer tag is unstopablanthrx
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    At level 9 you can make due with dropped gear honestly. You can change any enchantment on those found pieces to one that adds magicka as well.

You can also craft any gear you want up to level 14 without using any skill points and apply any glyph you want on it as well.

You should start researching traits now if you are interested in crafting as there are some crafting tables in the world that have good magicka buffs if you know enough traits on the items you want to make.

If you are interested in crafting I have a link to an aid below in my sig that will help.
    Edited by Tallowby on February 17, 2016 9:38PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • sicmaggot
    sicmaggot
    Soul Shriven
    yeah i guess i'll level up and then look for gear. i just figured it'd help out
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    If you were on the EU server I would help you out with the researching and crafting. But yeah as already stated just use dropped sets and research/Decon everything. The quicker you level up crafting the quicker and more traits you can research. I wouldn't worry about crafted sets until you hit get levels. In pvp you can go naked as you will be battle levelled.