Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old Helm Issues

F0urPac
F0urPac
I was doing the quest in Orsinium where you need to get the ogre artwork. I found an item labeled Old Helm and it is not classified as head, but as "None" also, since I picked it up, my quest item slot cycles provisioning items in a very fast cycle. Any help as to what to do with this?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find an old Orc near the coast who is preparing a grave and talk to him. IIRC, it is not too far from Morkul Stronghold, kind of near where the Rune Carvings are on the coast that you deal with for the Unfinished Dolmen world boss quest.
    Edited by Nestor on February 17, 2016 8:06PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• F0urPac
    F0urPac
    Thanks, hopefully that fixes the quest item menu issue as well.