The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would love to buy some costumes but....

Tythimo
Tythimo
✭✭
I rarely see my character without tons of buffs. Is there any way to lower or disable some of these effects?AOiVMiq.png
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't activate the buffs when your not in combat?

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Don't activate the buffs when your not in combat?

Lmao while this reply may sound sarcastic, it's 100% truthful.
  • Tythimo
    Tythimo
    ✭✭
    While I appreciate that suggestion, I find most of my time is spent in combat. I run lots of dungeons. But at least I have an answer, albeit an unsatisfying one.
    Thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tythimo wrote: »
    While I appreciate that suggestion, I find most of my time is spent in combat. I run lots of dungeons. But at least I have an answer, albeit an unsatisfying one.
    Thanks

Thing is, you would see these buffs in any type of armor.

ZOS eschewed floating combat text in lieu o visual indicators on your character. At first, these were subtle, but over time and as things got added, the visual cues became more pronounced.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tythimo
    Tythimo
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Tythimo wrote: »
    Thanks

Thing is, you would see these buffs in any type of armor.

ZOS eschewed floating combat text in lieu o visual indicators on your character. At first, these were subtle, but over time and as things got added, the visual cues became more pronounced.

What does floating combat text have to do with graphically unappealing buff effects?

And what made you think I would expect different armor types to changes the buff effects?

Your response makes very little sense to me.