Songs of Return {EP} - {EU}

Reedx
Reedx
✭✭✭
The legend of 'Songs of Return' tells of a man who return after all thoght he was dead and done, but yet he came rised from the dead and killed all those who wronged him and brought peace and build one of the greatest citys in Skyrim! That man was known as.. Ysgramor! 1631771-1398456043.jpg

So my dream and goal for this Guild is to retake and conquer all of the PvE content.. all of the Trails/WB/Zones/ And whatever the further holds we will own it!
And do PvP on the side.

And to do that i need to find players who love this game and either are skilled or want to be.. What i want is the type of people who i can call brothers and sisters.

So that also mean that this guild wont have 500 members no... my aim is only max 30, because i only want people who i really know and play the same way i do, so i wont go around and spam the zonechat and try to get all the new players to join no! i only seek those who want to be in a guild that a truly social, i dont care what type of person you are, you can be a total *** or a true saint, as long as you are you self i am a happy and proud man!

So if you are what i seek then find me @Skyperr /stoneclaw.guildlaunch.com/

#Guildchat is open to everyone
#Only ask you to talk to other members when you are bored
#I myself will always aim for the highest level
#Only seek those who arent afraid to speak their mind
#And those who dont mind play and share with other people
#And that you are a free soul
Edited by Reedx on May 25, 2017 11:04PM
Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    I will now post here every weekend, to keep the guild forum alive,

And have two members now, awesome ppl, and hope more will join in time ^^

But instead of writing 'Bump' every weekend i will, write in Names that belonged to the legendary Ysgramors 500 army.

This names a all lorefriendly, And found in the Songs of Return volums series in Skyrim and ESO and can be used by you when you reach the Rank 'BloodWarrior' (highest rank)
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    'Yngol' Strategist.
    The son to Ysgramor and Brother to Ylgar the Warrior. His tactics in every battle are famed to this day, It is said that when he assualt a attack, his foes where deafated long before they even knew they have been attacked. they called him the brave strategist. And the men would follow him to hell if he asked them, for he was loved and respected
    Edited by Reedx on February 12, 2016 3:10PM
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    'Ylgar' Warrior

The second son of Ysgramor, Said to be the strongest man in the 500 army, And no matter how many times he where stroked or arrows came flying at him, he never faltered, and allways striked back two times harder, unbreakable they called him, a true warrior.
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    'Froa' Bladedancer

One of the Shield-Sisters and sister to Grosta. the sisters bond are still known to this day. they spoke and though as one, they say. These sisteres where known to be the best Shield-sisters of all time, while Froa where known to have mastered the art of Bladedancing, her sister on the other hand where known to be a master of shield, they say that, if you ever faced both at the same time you faced certain death, A dancer of death
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    'Grosta' Shieldmaiden

One of the Shield-Sisters and sister to Froa. the sisters bond are still known to this day. they spoke and though as one, they say. These sisteres where known to be the best Shield-sisters of all time, Her sister mastered the Bladedance style and art, and herself is said to be the a real master at the defence by Shield and Sword, they say that, if you ever faced both at the same time you faced certain death, A true wall