Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do(es) your character(s) like/hate?

wskill
wskill
✭✭
I currently have 3 characters i play alot and are properly engaged into their individual storyline facet/arcs. (ingame story quest) so developed plenty.

My characters have distinct original backgrounds but ofcourse also adapted into ESO enviroment and with that their peeves and likes, as for my characters, feel free to chip in with your own the likes and peeves are as follows;

wskill (codename)(breton/daggerfall side) (shortversion lore; hes a potioncrazed hitman archer with a bit too much goodness in his heart to work for him)
Hates: undead and ghosts in particular, vampires and werewolves included though.
Loves: alchemy, potions, being friends with the high king.

-

Ipos (redguard/daggerfall side) (shortversion lore; a genie of storms and shield with a brittle ancient body bound to the world, could be considered one step away from undead if it were not for his thick armor)
Hates: wisps, feyfolk, wyrds.. nature, especially hates all elven kin.
Loves: stretched out deserts such as stros mkai and endless space alike, the sound of cracking beetle husks, destroying elven towns.

-

Friend (codename)(aldmeri/dominion side) (shortversion lore; harsh justice in person, indirect healer, overly eager spy and inspector for the sake of the absolute, siphoner , true alliegance unknown but always works directly for the most powerful of the lands and would they fall, hes gone.)
Hates: looks down on bosmer for their small size and refusal to modernize', hates orcs for their lower intelligence and distinct violent abuse of those weaker than them, he himself is merely annoyed by anyone weak and miserable (does not include those who try to better themselves), hes strongly against 'empowering' the weak though, only believes in those who show strenght themselves. Detests enslavement of the weak regardless of these things because he wants to see progress and developement, not setbacks' but wouldnt hesitate to pave the way for progress by first burning down the present. He would prefer the weak to be joint forces to the superior cause rather than abused or killed, wich is also why he hates orcs preying with a passion. All in all he is the most complicated out of the three where wskill has only aversion against the obvious evils and ipos is a bully himself..
Friend (true name unknown) moves throughout tamriel more as a guide to set powers in motion than a onedimensional versus.
Loves: bravery, wit, greatness, killing orcs and other emptyheaded monsterkin in the field.

-

Your turn, do be elaborate its more fun.
server: EU. platform: PS4. psn: Calamaistr (empty FR will be deleted)

Wskill: Breton, as nb, bow, alchemy, tailor, woodsman. pec: hooded.
-
Ipos: Redguard, strm sor, mace & shield, enchanter. pec: beard and mohawk.
-
Friend: Altmer, siph nb, healstaff, sage. pec: slim.
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    Hm. My character is just a nordic thief cuz I do what I want. He's a nord first, thief second, so he has a pretty big distaste for elves, all of them rly. He would dislike Breton's and Redguard's but Nordic women scare the oblivion out of him and a lot of breton/imperial/redguard women tend to be pretty adorable. He's indifferent to argonians and kahjitt. Orcs get looped in with the elves, since well, they are elves.

That and crowds. Crowds make him nervous and uncomfortable. He's not really one for parties or crowds of any kind. If he does show up he'll usually just hang out in the back quietly watching. Other than that he's a fairly reasonable guy and doesn't have too many complaints.

He doesn't really hate the pact guards because he understands what he does is criminal annnnnd these guards are just doing their job. When he gets caught he more or less blames himself. He's supposed to be the thief here and get away clean, so it's not the guard's fault that he's not the best thief ever. And he isn't. Being a nord and being stealthy don't go hand in hand. It creates a lot of obstacles he has to overcome through great effort.

Hm...what he does like is traditional nordic culture, even if he doesn't really participate. He likes mead, sure. Drinking mead and indulging in drunken merry-making generally speaking also involves sitting in taverns that tend to be crowded. Other than that I guess, I mean he loves his Skyrim dearly and doesn't mind a few days out of town on an adventure either.

He has respect for anyone who is generally good at what they do. Masters of crafting, cooking, barding, fighting. It motivates him to keep working on his own skills in stealth. Unless said master of something is an elf. **** elves. -__-; He wouldn't pick a fight with an elf over nothing, but his tolerance for antics from elves is significantly shortened.
    Edited by Samsayia on February 13, 2016 12:39AM
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar hates E.W.
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    My Templar hates E.W.

E.W.?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samsayia wrote: »
    Warraxx wrote: »
    My Templar hates E.W.

E.W.?

I think he means Eric Wrobel...
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    -character story-

Sounds like Ipos would be able to meet him and not emediately frown.
    Also isnt a nord a bit large and visible to be a thief? :P

-
    -
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will start with what I hate, because that is actually more difficult to explain. I do not hate criminals, as I think there could, in some, be redeeming qualities. However, I do hate injustice. Injustice can occur even against criminals, if the punishment exceeds what the law allows. To put it in easy terms, I would indeed arrest a criminal and have them jailed, but I would turn around and protect them from mob justice if necessary.
    I hate the thought of the undead, as it is an abominating state that most did not wish upon themselves. No, this does not mean I am a fanatic and would kill every vampire on sight. I have worked with some in the past, I just pity the state they are in, and hate the idea of them suffering being undead.
    I hate the Daedra. I do not buy into any of them being good or not evil. Even those proclaiming to be of the light shine only darkness on our world. I would not be bothered much to see them all destroyed or banished if possible. Again, I am not fanatic about this. I am not going to hunt down worshipers of Meridia just to prove a point.

I love my family. I love my friends, and I would die for any of them if it came to that. Now that is not to say I would foolishly throw my life away. I love things that are honorable and good. I love my heritage as a Nord, though I must confess I have strayed from the life while in the Imperial Army.

0512-dilios.jpg

--Krist (Lionheart) Lindor

I hate being bothered with such asinine questions. I hate being bothered. I hate people bothering me and interrupting my study. I am not sure if you grasp much of what I am saying, but I will say it one more way. I hate botheration.

I love magic. Magic is a mortals ability to free themselves from the mundane, and walk in the steps of gods. No, I do not like sitting about speaking of magic, as the mages guild does. Yes, I am a part of that group, so I know how boring they can actually be. I love to study it, and I love to learn more of it. Some claim me obsessed with it, but I say that if one is not obsessed with magic, then do not call yourself a mage or sorcerer or anything denoting magic user.

raistlin_majere_by_hisakichan-d50fwyr.png
    ---Hughe of the Purple Robes
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • MikkeOfGreenRiver
    MikkeOfGreenRiver
    ✭✭✭
    Jerric loves fishing, mead, and lunch. He doesn’t dwell on the things he hates, so nothing springs to mind.

Darnand loves his books, his friends (both of them), and blowing things up. He hates to be bothered. Also sand in his shoes.

Lildereth loves a lot of things, but she does not talk to strangers about them. Hates? Intrusive questions.

Ah, Jerric has come up with some things he hates. Sometimes it takes a minute to get the wheels turning. He does not like necromancers, when the ale goes flat, and his mandatory man-panties.

It’s the undergarments that he hates the most.

edit: dangit, spelling
    Edited by MikkeOfGreenRiver on February 13, 2016 9:29PM
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate: elves
    Loves: mead
    what race am i :)
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sorc is approaching middle-aged for an altmer, making him older than most men, but he still cuts a dashing figure. He was always told his great grandfather was an orc, making him 1/8th orsimer, which might go someway to explain his somewhat heroic stature and looks, elfine is not what springs to mind when one encounters him.

While a staunch loyalist to the Dominion and its young queen he sees himself as more of a mercenary within the alliance war. Loner might be a more adequate description. He's been around too long to be overly bothered by the concerns of men and their many guilds, but feels a certain responsibility towards tamriel, one he knows is shared by his queen. He prides himself in his honour and sportsmanship when fighting for the dominion.

He has a younger brother who was radicalised by the Covenant some years ago. They don't speak much. Not out of shame or any such weak emotion, more of a lack of common ground; his brother is always so concerned by the politics of men.

He loves Breton women, the open fields of cyrodiil, electrical storms and Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce. He hates hypocrisy, willfull ignorance, dungeons and gap closers.

http://i.imgur.com/VBx710q.jpg

I don't rp so I just made all this up. Hope I did ok lol.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on February 14, 2016 4:36AM
    PC | EU
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    wskill wrote: »
    -character story-

Sounds like Ipos would be able to meet him and not immediately frown.
    Also isnt a nord a bit large and visible to be a thief? :P

Yup. As stated in my previous post he's not the best at what he does and he has to work very hard, much harder than fellow thieves. But being a master thief is his dream. To see the world from where you can't be seen. Can't let who you are stop you from what you want to do :)

If you're curious you can check out myESO: Journey of the Three story. In-game on NA/PC/EP I play him 4 to 6 years after the story's end though.
    Edited by Samsayia on February 14, 2016 5:42AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carnies, little people with big hands,and they smell like cabbage.
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    Krist wrote: »

--Krist (Lionheart) Lindor
    Sounds like someone who could be a good friend of wskill.

---Hughe of the Purple Robes
    And this one hmm, maybe work together with friend.

-
    -
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    -etc-
    He loves Breton women, the open fields of cyrodiil, electrical storms and Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce. He hates hypocrisy, willfull ignorance, dungeons and gap closers.

http://i.imgur.com/VBx710q.jpg

I don't rp so I just made all this up. Hope I did ok lol.

dw, this topic isnt heavy rp, moreof semi rp. I myself never heavily rp either. The idea is all about imagination, not enactment here. ;)

Ill have to try melon sauce sometime.

-
    -
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola Auroron:

Dislikes: Khajiiti Food, losing, hypocrites.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noemi Snowpaw hates being called 'Snowpaw' because she's a 'Snowborne'. Ok, so... she's Khajiit, but she's a Nord at heart!

Laehl Direthorn doesn't care enough about anything to hate. If indifference were armor, she'd be invulnerable.
    Edited by Azzuria on February 20, 2016 2:13PM
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    My DK Orc is a voracious reader, enjoys the sea, is kind to animals, and can hold her own at the tavern. Her eyes roll right out of her head when she has to work with Dunmar.

My Templar Wood Elf is short in the scruples department but has a big heart. She'll break into anyone's home or strongbox but is extremely generous when it comes to her skilled trades and will aid anyone in need - given that they're part of the Pact.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit like to sneak, and my Khajiit is not an exception. I've discovered that there is a big difference between how well a fully trained and equipped Khajiit can sneak and how poorly most other races do it.

My Breton has the same stealth-aids (5 Night Mother's Embrace, 3 Nightshade) that my Khajiit does, but the Breton can be spotted outdoors at a distance of three meters. The Khajiit can come within arm's reach in front, and sometimes bump up against someone from the side or from behind, without being detected.

Do you know how it is that goblins or skeletons or bandits will guard the entrance to a delve? There's usually two of them out front standing guard. The Breton must fight them in order to gain entrance. The Khajiit can slip right between them and they won't notice a thing.

Khajiit Like To Sneak (by Miracle of Sound)
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • CrowInTheWood
    Lonan of Dubh, Breton Sorcerer-

What an interesting question....
    I'm a Breton, but I don't profess to love or hate all that other Bretons love or hate. To the contrary, I find the politics of the world to be vastly uninteresting, that is unless I can make them interesting. What do I hate and what do I love....
    Well, to start simply, I hate love. Love is deadly, love kills. It makes you weak and vulnerable, which is an altogether unsavory combination in these cutthroat times. It's true, the big scary monster exists, but if you let it inside of you, it'll burn and break you.
    Then I would say that I hate disloyalty. I hate betrayers and liars with all of my being. I've been backstabbed, sold out, left for dead, and hunted by those who I've put my trust into. You'll no longer hear their names spoken, however. I've either hunted them or they've fled to the other side of the war... but I'm not done with them yet.
    I love power. Magical, political, or whatever form it takes is intoxicating. Leave behind the skooma and the drugs. Power is what I get drunk on...It all started when I stopped fighting my natural magical abilities and embraced them. Lightning and darkness surged through me like streams of pure ecstasy. The thought that I could snap and shatter the world with my power was...electrifying. It felt like I was whole.
    I love the hunt... I think some might confuse me with a lycanthrope due to my love for the term. I always have prey. I always have an endgame. I want to win one thing or another, and my actions are all based on that goal. Maybe it's due to being raised in the wild. Maybe it's due to the underestimation of the dangerous nature of magic... magic isn't adorable or kind. Sorcerers have longer and sharper claws than most. And currently, mine are pointed at a few different goals. Joining the Daggerfall Convenant is one step in achieving them...
    And to elaborate further on that point, I love and hate my enemies for the same reasons. They tried to hurt me, but I would run them down. I do not care about race, creed, or gender. Do me wrong, and prepare for retribution.

That should about sum it up... after all, I don't want to lose all of my obscurity at once.
    Lonan of Dubh, Breton Hedge-Sorcerer-
    "Monsters all, aren't we? The only difference being some of us are proud of our claws."
    "Love only has one other name- Betrayal."
    "Power. The prize that takes everything. Such a price we pay..."
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Khajiit character likes to sneak past guards, break and enter houses, open lockboxes, and steal stuff. Her favorite thing to steal has been grand soul gems. Once she's stolen 200 of them, besides the stack she keeps for herself, she puts them up for sale at her guild store at a price that undercuts the nearest competing seller by 20% or so.

My Breton character cooks a lot, to sell VR10 and VR15 green foods and drinks to NPC merchants at a profit. She hates it when players try to sell raw food/drink materials in the guild stores for more than 5 gold per mat. That's because the work isn't worth doing if the average mat price is higher than that. Sometimes if one ingredient is very cheap, she'll pay up to 7 gold per mat on the other one, but the average of the two ingredients must be 5 gold/mat or less.

Both characters are very into price busting. Don't let anybody tell you that price-fixing doesn't go on. Oh, I'm sure that there aren't any secret guild-store user meetings where sellers conspire and so forth. But the price is set not by the law of supply and demand, but by the law of conformity (follow-the-leader).

That's what all the price-checking leads to. It doesn't give you the average price of all bids (which is what demand is). No, it gives you only the average price of all accepted bids, which are bids that met the supplier's approval.

As proof of that, I need only mention that the price of two identical items varies between platforms and between megaservers, even though the game is the same, the harvest rates and drop rates are the same, etc. But when the price of sanded nightwood was shooting through the roof on the NA/PC platform, it was selling for a quarter of the price on other platforms. And, of course, the sellers on NA/PC were lying their heads off about how the price was the "market" price. Heh.

My Breton character did overtime harvesting and sanding dozens of stacks of nightwood and sanding it all, and then loading it into the guild store for 85% of the next lowest seller's price. The prices came down. My character reduced her price again. The prices came down again. She got most of her money by selling cooked food, so nobody was going to undersell her with sanded nightwood. And the price of sanded nightwood kept coming down until nobody was selling at a gouge rate anymore.

If I can find a few more carelessly guarded piles of respawning grand soul gems, the Khajiit character will do the same thing there.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Mwnci
    Mwnci
    ✭✭✭
    Likes: Breton Pork Sausage, Tarragon Chicken, Elinhir Roast Antelope, Whiterun Cheese-Baked Trout and frogs.

Dislikes: Cheydinhal Sherry, Honey Rye, Four-Eye Grog, bathing and Netches (anything that uses it's own fart gas to float is highly suspicious).
    Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
    Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rohais has picked up a general distrust/dislike of Maormer, snakes, and High King Emeric. The first because Maormer pirates capturing her en route to Summerset was how she wound up getting sacrificed and set to Coldharbour, an impression that was reinforced by their repeated incursions into the Dominion and associated blood sacrifices, etc... Snakes because they remind her of the Celestial Serpent, and she's rather fond of Craglorn and the Stargazers. Said fondness is also the reason for her dislike of Emeric; some of you may remember he quite publicly wrote off Craglorn and refused support against the Serpent a while back, and that makes her very angry. (She's currently petitioning the Queen to let her establish an embassy in Belkarth. If the Covenant won't care for Craglorn, the Dominion will!) Also, she can't find a copy of that book he mentions, 'Recollections of a Humble Potentate', and he hasn't left his copy in a place where she could re-appropriate it. (It sounded like a good read.)

She also picked up a temporary habit of murdering Wormmouth and scaly creatures in general after Away-From-Keyboard tried to break her out of mind control with a bucket of ice water--she hadn't actually been under mind control and it made her clothes smell like crayfish--but she's since gotten over that. Though she'll probably be annoyed with him again when she finds out he's been slipping love songs and poetry into her correspondence to Hara and Caecilus...

Away-From-Keyboard isn't terribly keen on Dunmer (he's an ex-slave) but he's a bit of a jerk so he comes off as generally abrasive to everybody. He'll generally help out the downtrodden (again, ex-slave) but he isn't nice about it.

Khayrat is a fire-and-brimstone priest of the Eight preaching their doctrine directly under the noses of the Tribunal (and getting away with it too, mostly because his sword arm is good and they've got bigger things to deal with) and has the expected reaction to undead, daedra, and daedra worshipers. Some day in the future High Astrologer Caecilus is going to get a letter from him proclaiming that the Celestials are Daedra, "turn from your evil ways and embrace the Eight!" :D
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Burningbowl
    Burns-the-Grass hates running out of Sweet Leaf. but Burns-the-Grass hates Not having water after to get rid of his dry mouth sweet leaf. sweet leaf makes Burns-the-Grass very happy
    Burns-the-Grass
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    Got some new charsies so i gotto update this myself heh.

Tahago (Khajiit/Aldmeri side) (shortversion lore; Hes a spellblade magic trapper interdimensional/space pirate specialising in arcane explosives, not to be confused with alchemy, actual magic crafted into contraptions of sabotage, perhaps a nephew of dwemer tech. Though his seemingly futuristic origin he doesnt actually run around shooting laser rifles, hes not that kind of spacepirate. He simply enters craft and sabotages it then streaks up whatever is left of it later, he's rough, manly, beastly, takes pride in fooling others and if that doesnt work just cuts his way out, hes a ruffian *** really only interested in chaos and coin but hes one of the best at what he does nicknamed; the silky specialist and by his survivors; a whirlwind of blades and flak)
    Hates: long fuses, playing nice, charity, snakes, horserides, actual cats, windows, being blinded by sunlight in the midst of battle, harpies (has harpy fobia, may run away seeing a harpy).
    Loves: Chainreactions, dominating other khajiit in front of their girl, suprise attacks, successfully lieing, idling against tree's.

Haobziba (nord/ebonheart side) (shortversion lore; A kind verite ore smithy who went insane when his woods were trampled by a foreign army passing through his kingdom wrecking the nearby village and with it ending his buisiness whole.. now at the slightest stressful experience snaps and turns into a raging beast smashing whatever is in front of him to a literal bloody stump through his alter ego 'Abizboah'. Wields a huge executioners axe handcrafted out of a solid block of purest vein verite, in his less friendly moments he knows no survivors)
    Hates: Large armies/groups. When in abizboah alterego: People. (yells at them) (emote) (he has no disposition against races whatsoever in eso)
    Loves: nord food and ale, ore, woodland critters, mountaintops, creeks and streams, isolated shacks and farms.

-
    -
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mains share 1 traits: f*** Altmer
  • Ichnaea
    Ichnaea
    ✭✭✭✭
    My character Mishi hates his illnesses. He has epilepsy and narcolepsy. When I fight other players with him, I jitter and twitch all over the place, and usually end up falling asleep on the battlefield.

He also hates his addiction to psychedelic drugs. It makes it feel like he's moving reaaaally slow, and textures sometimes lose their vibrancy. One time everyone was pink!
    Edited by Ichnaea on April 8, 2016 2:53AM
    AD
    Mishi - V16 Wood Elf Nightblade
    Zach Vane - V16 Imperial Nightblade
    Clara Bonny - V16 Breton Templar
    Sherman Bradley - V16 Imperial Templar
    One Knight Standard - V16 Imperial Dragonknight
    Unemployed Merlin - V16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Ice Hinged Mice Elf - V16 Dunmer Dragonknight
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    My altmer sorcerer:
    Loves finding new powers, magic items, loves to be outdoors where its good to be alive and clothes.

Dislikes: Stupid people of any kind, indiscriminate killing, and finds these bosmer with their green pact and eating each other just a bit weird.

My breton templar:
    Likes: Burning out the corruption in your soul with righteous fire, her dog, sleeping in a warm dry bed.
    Dislikes: Not doing her likes.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.