Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Julianos set not showing fourth bonus

moesmaker
moesmaker
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I crafted and am wearing the following:

seducer: robe, greeves, shoes, bracers, rest staff
julianos: hat, sash, epaulets, rest staff

For seducer all set bonuses are active, but for julianos it only shows 3 of them, 4 is still grey. When I add a 2nd julianos staff it shows the 4th (while wearing 5 pieces of julianos)

Who can tell me whats wrong?

Best Answers

• paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    You might not be holding the resto staff :)
    Answer ✓
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    Check which weapon bar you're on
    Answer ✓
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, if you want the 5-trait set boosts it's best to have 5 armour pieces of that set and then two weapons of the other set. That way you'll always get the 3-trait set boost regardless of what weapon you have equipped.
    Answer ✓
  • moesmaker
    moesmaker
    ✭✭✭
    ah... now I understand how it works: when you have two staves, only the one that is linked to your currently active bar counts

didn't know that

thx for pointing my in the right direction