Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing...

Alondight
Alondight
✭✭
Hello! So I know this bug, (at least I think it's a bug) has come up before. I launch the game from Xbox dashboard and it boots up fine, then once I start connecting to the server the game crashes and boots me to the dashboard without any error message or anything! Any advice would help! Thank you for your time.
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Xbox is messing up right now bro.
    Xbox NA
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting this same issue and it just started for me. I was on the game all day, and all of a sudden it dashboarded me and now I cannot get back on.
    Takes me all the way to the log in and once I click PLAY it takes me to a loading screen, before character select; and then i get dash-boarded.

I have hard reset my xbox 2 times
    and still nothing.
    any help is gratefully needed.

According to one of my Guild mates, it is not the Game itself that is the problem.
    he said the Xbox Live is having connection issues right now..

so I will see what others have to say about this as well.
    Edited by o0Velius on February 14, 2016 11:18PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I thought I was the only one. NA xb1

Xbox live website states everything is fine, so Idkwhat the problem is.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on February 14, 2016 11:20PM
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think it is Xbox Live, not ESO as SmartGlass is also not working/syncing .....
  • Alondight
    Alondight
    ✭✭
    Yeah, thought it was my connection but I'm playing COD and have full bar so idk.
  • zydann1980b14_ESO
    zydann1980b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having this Issue too. Game crashes right before character screen. I tried EU just to see and it crashed on that one as well
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm on the EU server and it is doing exactly the same for me. Gets to the play screen click play and then bounces back to the main Xbox dashboard.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. I'm on the NA server. Was streaming some HM SO and then 3 ppl DC'd, I stopped streaming, same happens to me. None of us can log now.
  • Beege
    Beege
    Soul Shriven
    Happening to me too - can't get in at all. Can sit at the server selection screen as long as I want, once I select NA server and it goes to the load screen - 5 seconds and poof - xbox home.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its is Xbox Live, they just updated the status page and Social & Gaming is currently limited
  • Avaralou
    Avaralou
    Same, i wish support was able to keep customers more up to date and informed when an issue like this occurs
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    My Whole PVP Guild is also having this same issue, so I believe this is just ESO issue not XBL
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got to character screen, loading character now
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am ingame :)
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got on, works fine. Phew, I thought I was donefore
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're investigating now!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    It's all good now
    Xbox NA
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever this happens, I just jump over to www.xbox.com/status to see if anthing is amiss. Sure enough, as of 8PM EST today, there is "Limited Xbox Live Core Services". So it appears to be more than just ESO.
    Edited by Methadone_Man on February 15, 2016 12:59AM
    Gamertag is Methadone Man