Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elemental Susceptibility (Weakness to Elements morph - Destruction Staff skill) is bugged?

Mimeq
Mimeq
✭✭
By reading the Thieves Guild patch notes for PC, I've checked that they didn't fix Elemental Susceptibility yet, this skill is suppose to re apply the effect everytime the target receives damage.

Description says: "Any damage you deal to the enemy refreshes the effect's duration."

However, the effect is fading away no matter what.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that today and was annoyed I wasted a skill point to morph it... it does say ANY damage too
  • Mimeq
    Mimeq
    ✭✭
    I've complained about this and got nothing, I even open a ticket
    Edited by Mimeq on February 14, 2016 8:38PM
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    This is bad even if it's a morph that isn't really used at all.

@ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • ZOS_AlexTardif
    ZOS_AlexTardif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all!

This bug has been fixed internally and will in the Dark Brotherhood update. Just note that this was a visual-only glitch - the ability itself does in fact refresh, so it still functions correctly, but thankfully after Dark Brotherhood you won't have to take our word for it :smile:
    Zenimax Online Studios
    Staff Post