Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can i buy Return magikia glyth

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Where can i buy this glyth
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    what exactly do you mean, armor, weapon or jewelry glyph? and a glyph that just adds max magicka?

all i can give you for information atm is:
    when you cyrodill, southern gate their should be a house with an enchanting table, the guy sells glyphs for alliance points (very cheap don't worry), but useally you ask people to craft you those glyphs, or you buy them from players, or make them yourself :)
  • aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    izJordy wrote: »
    what exactly do you mean, armor, weapon or jewelry glyph? and a glyph that just adds max magicka?

all i can give you for information atm is:
    when you cyrodill, southern gate their should be a house with an enchanting table, the guy sells glyphs for alliance points (very cheap don't worry), but useally you ask people to craft you those glyphs, or you buy them from players, or make them yourself :)

Its a gyrh for a resto staff. To give back magika
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    You can't buy this Glyph you would need the negative potency for your level, a Makko essence rune and the Aspect rune of your choice. All can be acquired by purchasing negative Glyph from low level area extracting them for the Potency Stone and Essence Stone. Buy magicka glyphs low level and extract for the essence runes Makko then Aspect runes come from hireling or surveys or node farming

Or if you're on xbox one EU I could help.

Hope this helps.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't buy those from NPC merchants. They have to be crafted.