The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The New Era are now recruiting - AD

ducket1
ducket1
✭✭
Hi everyone!

As the title says we are looking for members to join the guild. I have recently set up this guild to be a means of help for all players. I have been in a few guilds where I have been completely ignored when asking questions or trying to set up trial/sewers/pledges for people or even asking about certain gear sets.

So I thought hell why not give it a go and see if we can get a guild going where everyone gets help, I'm not looking to have the biggest guild on the game, just one that will help every single member we have!

If anyone is interested get in touch with myself!
Edited by ducket1 on February 14, 2016 8:12AM
High Elf Dragonknight (Magicka) Stormproof
High Elf Templar (Magicka) Stormproof
Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
Breton Sorcerer Lvl (Magicka) Stormproof
Breton Nightblade (Magicka) Stormproof
RedGaurd DragonKnight (Stamina) Stormproof
  • DarthJadus
    So I'm getting that your a general guild, but what's the primary faction here?
  • ducket1
    ducket1
    ✭✭
    DarthJadus wrote: »
    So I'm getting that your a general guild, but what's the primary faction here?

Currently we are AD, but open to making it a cross faction guild, pledges can still be done this way :)
    High Elf Dragonknight (Magicka) Stormproof
    High Elf Templar (Magicka) Stormproof
    Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
    Breton Sorcerer Lvl (Magicka) Stormproof
    Breton Nightblade (Magicka) Stormproof
    RedGaurd DragonKnight (Stamina) Stormproof