Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium dlc - can any level play the dlc or is it only VR16

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Im VR6 and want to play the dlc but will the enemies be VR16
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any level player can enter orsinium, you will be battle levelled to VR15 and can play any content....

i am currently on there with my lvl 37 stam sorc doing dailies to get briarheart set..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium is awesome on lower level toons. You battle level so you can handle the mobs, but my friends and I find that you level up way faster in wrothgar. The public dungeons on psijic with a friend are leveling awesomeness.
  • midnighttechie
    Hahahaha I would have to agree that it is a good area to level up your character quickly and getting the boost to your level is a bonus. Otherwise you would quickly die making an attempt at taking on a VR 16. Would not recommend attempting to solo kill some of the bosses because they are more geared towards groups of players.
  • Havonic
    Havonic
    Any level can enter Orsinium and do the quest-line with ease. As for the Public Dungeons and World Bosses, you will need some more player.
    PS4 - NA
    Paragon of Regents of Void
    DC - Templar Tank v9
    DC - Dragonknight PvP lvl23
    DC - Templar Healer lvl12

PSN: Havonic
  • midnighttechie
    I actually had a hard time with the For King and Glory quest's boss until I grouped up with another player. After that it was smooth sailing to finish the rest of the story line.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually had a hard time with the For King and Glory quest's boss until I grouped up with another player. After that it was smooth sailing to finish the rest of the story line.

Yeah,I did the same on that one. I tried it alone and just got the end boss right to near death,but in the last second he one shot me.
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    gear, weapon damage, everything will be scaled to a vet 15 player while playing DLCs, so basicly you'll be a vet 15 in a vet 16 zone, that is fine, i'm vet 4 and i've completed the whole dlc story.

for pvp aswell you can be lvl 20 and 1v1 a vet 15, but ofcourse they might have more champion points as you also gear is important in pvp, but anyway you will be a vet 15 while in pvp or DLCs, besides dungeons they will scale you to vet 16 not 15, which is even better :)
    so enjoy playing the DLCs!
    Edited by izJordy on February 13, 2016 12:56PM