Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to unlock Orsinium costumes?

LadyNalcarya
LadyNalcarya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I collected all 20 relics and placed them in the museum, got an achievement (Wrothgar master relic hunter), but costumes are still locked in my collection menu. Curator doesnt have any quests.
Is it a bug or should I do something else to get them?
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's 2 bonus items not on the list - Armlet of Torug which is in a mountain of sorrow (I don't no the actual name I just know it has sorrow in it) and then the last item you need to complete all wrothgar bosses, the public dungeons and I think the 40 missions achievement before you get the quest to get the last item.

If you've already done these then I have no idea.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I remember right, when the Curator gave me that quest she said something about "special task that only true hero of Wrothgar could perform", I think it implies you need Hero of Wrothgar achievement to get it, do you have it?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AkulA1996
    @Magdalina
    Thanks for the replies! And no, I dont have hero of Wrothgar achievement, I only did main quest and some random stuff on the way.

PC/EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies! And no, I dont have hero of Wrothgar achievement, I only did main quest and some random stuff on the way.

Once you get that Achievement, look for a posting on a board in Orsinium. Maybe somewhere around the bank.....

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor
    Thanks for the tip ;)
    I will.

PC/EU
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question, if you decide to keep one of the relics where you find it to complete that quest, do you get penalized for it?

I wasn't sure what the commotion was when I was on that quest and I decided to go with the choice to not bring it to the museum, am i screwed?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    My question, if you decide to keep one of the relics where you find it to complete that quest, do you get penalized for it?

I wasn't sure what the commotion was when I was on that quest and I decided to go with the choice to not bring it to the museum, am i screwed?

That one where you have the choice to leave it or have to go to the museum does not count towards the Achievement or getting the final quest to find the last Relic.

All that happens is you have one empty display in the Museum.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I collected all 20 relics and placed them in the museum, got an achievement (Wrothgar master relic hunter), but costumes are still locked in my collection menu. Curator doesnt have any quests.
    Is it a bug or should I do something else to get them?

The curator will tell you to return when you are ready,or something like that.There is one more relic to get.A Skull.You wont get the quest until you have done the main quest.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ nope, I've finished the main quest still haven't got the mission - as myself and a couple others pointed out you require a few achievements (including the main quest I'll concede that point right now) but you also need the world bosses, both public dungeons, all delves, etc.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ oh and all the relics from the list (Armlet of Torug is an optional bonus artefact)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AkulA1996 wrote: »
    ^ nope, I've finished the main quest still haven't got the mission - as myself and a couple others pointed out you require a few achievements (including the main quest I'll concede that point right now) but you also need the world bosses, both public dungeons, all delves, etc.

Well,there ya go then.