Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial or Dunmer DK.

Pink_Violinz
Pink_Violinz
✭✭✭✭✭
With the new patch notes out, I am stuck as to what I should do with my Dk. Currently, I am sitting on a low level Imperial who I can easily delete and remake. However, I would like to know that for a dps based build, and with the new notes out, is stamina or magicka more viable and which of the two races (or some other) would be best for dos.
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka got a lot of buffs. Both are great. Always go dunmer for a dk. I think it's the best race for not knowing what you want to do. Imperial might be better for purely Stam or a tank but dunmer does it pretty well and nothing beats dunmer magic dps
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What @ryanborror said...

Dunmer can be used for both Magicka and Stamina builds where an imperial even though they have more luck than dunmer,
    Luck aint gonna kill that monster with 1.7 million health.. .lol.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever you choose, be aware that later this year they'll roll the "barbershop" amd they've confirmed on ESO live you'll be able to change race. So if you change your mind, you won't lose the characters progress.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have an Imperial DK at V3,and this is my preferred race. Most of my chars are Imperials,with a Breton thrown in.