Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LLAMAS RULES THE PARTY! Looking for new recruits!

jasann
jasann
✭✭✭
Hey Guys/Girls,

We are LLAMAS RULES THE PARTY and we are looking for new exciting members to join our ever growing guild!
-We have 340+ members so far and growing everyday
-No Minimum Requirements, All levels welcome
-All we ask is that your friendly, active and willing to help out fellow guildees
-Our trader is situated in Hollow City (Coldharbour)
-We are quite a relaxed guild, our motto is Trade talk and stay Awesome!
-100% of donations made go towards keeping our trader but are not necessary for you to stay in the guild
-We also have a FREE guild chat lottery every Wednesday @ 9PM GMT with many great prizes to be had :smile:

If the above sounds interesting to you then drop me a message/whisper in game @Amx666

I look forward to hearing from you :smiley:

Amx666
(Master of Party)
Edited by jasann on May 4, 2016 12:14PM
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Highly recommended guild, where the GM's put a lot of effort into running it, great trade & social guild.
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks shaun :)
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    240+ members now so still plenty of spots :)
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I first saw your guild name on the Hollow City trader I thought it was one of those joke guilds you see a lot of in Cyrodiil.
    But you've got some nice stuff for sale. I still think the name is hilarious; llamas don't smell nice when it's rainy weather. :D
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Lol thank you for your awesome comment :-)
  • walkingtall
    walkingtall
    Soul Shriven
    Hello guys i want join you but i am a new player lvl 20 DK ID: WalkingTall ingam: Lord Walkingtall
    IYI
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! Sure I will send you an invite when I log on (in the next 30 mins or so) and don't worry about being a new player we all had to start somewhere :)
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Reminder to our newest members (and in no way a shameless bump) free prize draw lottery at 9pm GMT as uaual tonight, sone top prizes were won last week, join in the fun and good luck :smiley:
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting guys if you're interested drop me an in game message :)
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime I see the word llama I think of Simcity :trollface:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Owtiz
    Owtiz
    Soul Shriven
    I've sent a message in game, but I'll post here also. I literally got the game yesterday so am only level 7, but if youre willing to let me in that'd be great :)
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join the guild, I play every day at nightly hours.

VR2 DK named Malek Taus
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! Thank you for your interest in the guild :) I am logging on now to add you ^_^
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Hi all, we are still recruiting and have passed the 300 member mark.

Benefits of joining include:

Trader, our trader in Coldharbour does us proud.
    No fees or requirements expected from you.
    Free prize lottery weekly, loads of prizes given out, good fun.
    Relaxed social guild, join in the conversations or ignore the craziness as you wish.
    Subscribe to our Facebook page for regular competitions and giveaways.

Leave a message here or contact us in game via message/mail @Amx666 @kornilovartem @geralt2743 @Shauns1
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be sending a mail tomorrow with joinage request for the 3 (three) accounts I play on regularly.
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh brilliant :smile: we have 310 members now so still plenty of places
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    340+ member nows so still plenty of spaces left :smiley:
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    370+ members now
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    460+ members now
  • paulmettersb16_ESO
    Hi there,

I'm a returning player (been back a week) got my sorcerer up to CP 130ish but would like to try a templar and looking for a guild that doesn't mind a levelling player in their ranks.

Guild sounds fun. i'm primarily interested in joining a relaxed guild with a social element. I have mostly played solo and have only seen the inside of a couple of dungeons. i'd like to remedy this!

I haven't really pvp'd as everytime i do venture to Cyrodil i can't seem to find any fighting and on the off chance i do encounter someone, i'm dead pretty much instantly so don't bother going back for a few weeks!

The guild name says it all for me :)

Would appreciate an invite @ome'n

• jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, your perfect for the guild :smile: I will send you an invite next time I log on
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Still some spaces left, with 90+ actives at prime time :)
    Drop me an in game message if you wish to join (@Amx666)