The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eidetic memory books

Jackaleen
Jackaleen
✭✭✭
does anyone know and add on or anything that gives the locations to all of these book?? (not the mage guild and skill ones)
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no addon for this. It's in my todolist for Lorebooks.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is currently no efficient method.
    The best to do while waiting is using esohead and their book database. it is outdated and only contain a fraction of the locations but it can get you started.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No addon that I know of, I also am trying to find them all, but I think many are still buggy.

For instance in Wrothgar Writings I am missing 7 and I am pretty sure they were read as part of a quest chain, but for some reason they aren't registering:(

I started making a list on a baby alt of all the books I found (and the coordinates) as I went but she hasn't gotten very far yet, that way I could fill in my main's eidetic memory when I found the ones I was missing.

I am at 2250/2632, so many to find still.