The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Different gloves removing claws from khajiit despite not covering fingertips.

Alp
Alp
✭✭✭✭
It seems that the new mercenary motif at medium level despite not covering the fingers of khajiit etc. completely still removes the claws making their hands look like human hands but without fingernails at all (Look at picture below). I feel its a little immersion breaking when I can't choose a pair of gloves that seem khajiit friendly and still keep my claws.

Rc1jHHO.png

Here is another picture of the slightly older Yokudan / Bracers of Air gloves:

7XAV9Vh.png

It doesn't seem to be a problem with the original motifs like Argonian:

VHsXVjT.jpg?1

I really hope this gets fixed before the thieves guild. Its been going on for a long time now.
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is absolutely game breaking...fix your game zos!!!!
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »
    This is absolutely game breaking...fix your game zos!!!!

It's just a bit stupid, it's clearly possible to make the gloves with claws showing but for some reason they choose to not enable it.

Is not being declawed really too much to ask for?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe that's why our passive doesn't work, too the changing room everybody!!!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This ruins my immersion!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, they changed the entire orc and redguard motif once to make it more realistic I guess. But this, fixing fingertips is too much work.
  • Skatmat
    Skatmat
    BUMP

Declawing is a horrible act of animal cruelty and I think we should not promote it even in a game.

And fix ear holes on hoods for khajiit! Having the ears cut off too is not nice either. Not to mention it looks ridicilous. That's actually the point... It looks RIDICILOUS when khajiit put on hoods and the ears just magically disappears. We don't 'fold' the ears, constantly keeping them flat against one's head while wearing a hood. It's stupid. Gives headaches, and can't hear anything. I think argonians can do that though, always talking about "erecting their spines of this and that".

All the armours always looks so nice on human characters because that's the norm, to play a human character. But I hate human characters, I'm a human IRL and don't want to be one in a game too when I can play as something else.

These things are so easy to fix. Just fix this while you are trying to figure out what to do with the lag in Cyrodiil, just to have something to do while thinking. Relaxing, aye?