The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NightBlade Tanking Build

Kalinblack
I've created my own NB tanking build, becouse there are few and fewer updated. If you want to check it go here:

http://esoacademy.com/builds/shadow-bulwark/

If you have sugestions how to Improve my build just comment here or at the Build Page ^^
Beware the Shadows
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it for the most part, however I run a slightly different setup and I won't claim to know everything, but I like it.

I put a little more into Magicka and make up the difference on the skill bars.

SB1: Puncture/Ransack - Swallow Soul - Structured Entropy - Twisted Path - Defensive Posture - BD

SB2: Inner Rage - Flex Spot - Structured Entropy - Siphoning Attacks - Sap Essence - ST

Both bars get the 8% bonus to health and I slot Defensive Posture on my main bar for the blocking passives, I don't actually use it.

I open a fight with SA - TP - Taunt - Attack Weave then whatever the situation needs. That way I have SA proc'ing going into the fight via TP. Some of this will change next DLC so who knows.

#AlmostGood@ESO
  • Kalinblack
    Hand_Bacon wrote: »
    I like it for the most part, however I run a slightly different setup and I won't claim to know everything, but I like it.

I put a little more into Magicka and make up the difference on the skill bars.

SB1: Puncture/Ransack - Swallow Soul - Structured Entropy - Twisted Path - Defensive Posture - BD

SB2: Inner Rage - Flex Spot - Structured Entropy - Siphoning Attacks - Sap Essence - ST

Both bars get the 8% bonus to health and I slot Defensive Posture on my main bar for the blocking passives, I don't actually use it.

I open a fight with SA - TP - Taunt - Attack Weave then whatever the situation needs. That way I have SA proc'ing going into the fight via TP. Some of this will change next DLC so who knows.

I don't use block as much as you for sure, for health I have not so much problems and the 8% more health is not needed in the AoE pulls, so second bar is a most "Damage" bar. For survivability just light attack and the Leeching attacks plus swallow souls will heal you a lot. It's another way to see the tank role, I like to help people killing Mobs, becouse less time alive and less damage they do. For Bosses, I use bar 1 becouse of Shadow's Minor Maim debuff, autoheal with swallow soul, dodge with Mirage, and Defence with the shield and ransak. I have a good healer (my brother) too in party, so I never had problems with this build in any case.
    But after all Tnks for your comment, i'll study a bit more your skills to see their effectivness in some cases ^^
    P.S. Twisted Path is a bit useless at all.
    P.S. I agree with siphoning attacks, I use the other morph just becouse of hp reg and becouse I always forget to toggle it ^^
    Edited by Kalinblack on February 11, 2016 4:33PM
    Beware the Shadows