The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Orsinium crash, pink rocks

Toc de Malsvi
Toc de Malsvi
✭✭✭✭✭
I have enjoyed the new content from Orsinium immensely I quickly did all quests in Wrothgar on my main and am very satisfied with the DLC, that is with the exception of one bug that has only gotten worse the longer I have played. On my primary character v16 DK Bosmer whenever I try to load into or travel to Orsinium I crash to the dashboard multiple times before it finally loads in. Often after getting into Orsinium the walls of buildings and rocks in the world are a bright pink color. This has made me very hesitant to even travel to Orsinium for anything for fear of getting locked into a cycle of crashes.
Legendary Archer of Valenwood
Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Templar's are evil..
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a memory issue - textures not being rendered etc...
  • Beege
    Beege
    Soul Shriven
    not sure if it's a memory issue - happens to me on xbox one all the time. I have the elite version (latest/greatest) so doubt it's related to hardware malfunction (xbox is 3 months old). I find the solution is to just quit the game and come back in. Switching characters doesn't seem to always fix it - just have to start the game up from the beginning :'(
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The latest patches seemed to have improved things a bit I crash a lot less.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    The whole of Orsinium is now pink but if I go indoors and come back out again all is normal.

XB1 EU
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this problem too. Plus I have five master crafters that I log in with sometimes twice a day each and during the log in for characters that are loading into Wrothgar there is a 20 per cent chance the game will crash, freezing my console before taking me back to dashboard.

I crash everyday... And it makes completing writs such a pain! Also stability in Wrothgar compared to every other map is terrible. May characters can't maintain sprint, doors take too long to open, accepting writs from the board is sluggish.

In fact the only time Wrothgar's performance is at its peak is when the pink/purple rocks show up.

This has nothing to do with my xbox or my internet... It has something to do with wrothgar. I've warned my mates not to buy orsinium as it is buggy.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a overheating issue on your console, I am a PC gamer but similar stuff happens on PCs too, with a graphics card on the way out, or PSU on the way out and graphics card not getting enough juice, and artifacts/bad textures loading on screen.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• sbrite10b14_ESO
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Sounds like a overheating issue on your console, I am a PC gamer but similar stuff happens on PCs too, with a graphics card on the way out, or PSU on the way out and graphics card not getting enough juice, and artifacts/bad textures loading on screen.

No this is not overheating.It only happens for most people if not all of them in Orsinium.Orsinium isn't any different graphically than any other part of the game on Xbox One.I play on both PC and Xbox and doesn't happen on the PC version to my knowledge.Also you can see other threads here and this is happening to lot of people.This a game breaking bug for the console version.They need to investigate this.
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the default texture for all games. The game isn't rendering the textures as fast as they need to.