Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order of the Forsaken PvP guild (NA, EP, PS4)

arcangel33420
Order of the Forsaken is a newer guild. Our main focus is to make a force to reckon with in cyrodiil.
Anyone of any level is more than welcome to join. We prefer people over the age of 18, but will accept anyone who is younger as long as they don't act like a little *** brick. We are a guild who has lives outside of ESO. I work during the day time so I'm on almost everyday after work. As a PvP based guild it is all about socializing, building a group and teamwork once the groups been built. At the moment we are trying to build a solid group of at least 15 to 20 willing and loyal members. Once we have that the sky is the limit! At the moment we have 10 members. Most of which play PvP everyday. We use guild chat to organize our groups.

We do have a few simple rules that we expect our members to follow.
Rule #1: We are strictly ebonheart for PvP! Now with that being said you can have other characters in the other factions but if any member see you on PvP in another faction and has a screenshot to prove it means automatic kick from the guild.
Rule#2: Respect each other and higher ranked members. Now it's a given that we all should have mutual respect for one another, we are all in the same brotherhood after all. Also respect the group leaders on the battlefield.
Rule#3: Teamwork is key! The reason we started this guild was to have an organized unit on the battlefield. A dis functional group leads to defeat. Our groups will move and strike as one.

We are not focused on being a trader guild. So that means no bidding on traders or anything like that. We will be doing dailies and other dungeons as well. We do have crafters and enchanters to get you battle ready. I am mainly the head crafter and enchanter and food maker. So until more members show I will be more than willing to help you get battle ready.
We operate in azuras star. We are looking to move campaigns as the current one is a laggy mess and 30 days is a long campaign. Leave your psn if your interested in joining. Thank you for your time.

Arcangel33420
Edited by arcangel33420 on February 17, 2016 3:48PM
Arcangel33420 Order of the Forsaken Leader
  • zDinamicK
    zDinamicK
    Soul Shriven
    Psn zDinamicK_
  • arcangel33420
    Sent
  • arcangel33420
    Bump
  • DarkDownFall
    PSN: Vlenick
  • mmcgibbob14_ESO
    Psn- mmcgibbo
  • arcangel33420
    Sent
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server you pvp on?
  • Luhx
    Luhx
    ✭✭
    Im looking to join your guild but I have a question; Is it ok if I have different characters of different factions?

I have an AD character I use to farm and craft. Last time I joined an EP guild, I went farming on my AD character and got kicked =\
    Currently playing ESO. Waiting for The Division to drop; think I might go back to playing CoD again.
  • arcangel33420
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    What server you pvp on?
    Azuras atm.
  • drfrog777
    drfrog777
    Soul Shriven
    Loking for a guild to run trials aswell as dungeons, pvp. You guys do that stuff.
  • arcangel33420
    Luhx wrote: »
    Im looking to join your guild but I have a question; Is it ok if I have different characters of different factions?

I have an AD character I use to farm and craft. Last time I joined an EP guild, I went farming on my AD character and got kicked =\

Definitely ok. I have a character on each faction. A vet 1 on blue and like a lvl 7 on yellow. I don't play with either anymore. Blue was for auctions and dungeons with rl friends but they don't play so. I've been ep since day one tho. Got 2 vets in ep.
  • arcangel33420
    drfrog777 wrote: »
    Loking for a guild to run trials aswell as dungeons, pvp. You guys do that stuff.
    I plan to start running trials when we have enough members. Atm we have like 10-13 active members. All different ranks. Once we get more members we will branch out our activities. Until then we are gonna focus on PvP.
  • arcangel33420
    Bump.
  • arcangel33420
    Still recruiting members. We now have 13 members. I personally have a group going in azuras star every time I'm online in Cyrodiil. Post psn here or add me on psn. Same name as here.
  • arcangel33420
    Still recruiting members. We now have 13 members. I personally have a group going in azuras star every time I'm online in Cyrodiil. Post psn here or add me on psn. Same name as here.
  • arcangel33420
    Bump
  • ConnorJS
    ConnorJS
    PSN: ConnorJS