The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fire spell not available to players?

furryn
furryn
Soul Shriven
Hello

Just wanted to drop a quick question here. I seem unable to find a player spell similar to the AOE fireball/firepools used by pyromancer NPC's

(it's the one used by the pyromancer in this vid)
does anyone know if there's a player spell with this animation, or if they have any plans to make one? I love the animation, and would love to swap be able to cast it as a destruction staff ability or mages guild or something.

Regards :smile:
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wall of Elements?
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wall of Elements and Lightning Flood (with electricity not fire) are pretty much the same thing.

But we do not get all the NPC/Monster abilities, then again, they don't all of ours either.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • furryn
    furryn
    Soul Shriven
    I know of the wall of elements. It's cool, but i like this one so much more. I wish we'd get a variant of it.
    Options