Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do people role play on the ps4?

PriestleyD
Questions in the title would love some feedback.

Best Answer

• CalmBeforeTheStorm
    I personally love role playing, and although I haven't done so on the PS4 as of yet, I might have to give it a shot once they release text chat for the consoles, which was announced in "ESO - The Year Ahead". I have yet to join a guild that I actually like and enjoy, so I am currently not in a guild, but it would be very interesting to find one that is very social and would role play as a group.
    Answer ✓
  • Br1bery
    Br1bery
    Soul Shriven
    I play on PS4. I'm a new player still getting the ropes of things. I do like to casual roleplay, am interested in the lore sometimes.

I haven't met any hardcore rp'ers on PS4 but I know there are rp guilds at least on PC.

Someone start a roleplay guild on PS4!
  • PriestleyD
    Thank you :)

I've just got into the game and I'm looking for a social/pve guild. I figured I would check out the rp scene as it's always interested me. I guess it's better on PC as they have text chat which would give better immersion.
  • PriestleyD
    Ah nice thanks for that I wasn't aware that text chat was coming to consoles
  • Jandor
    Jandor
    Hey,

I'm currently a RPer on PS4, i have met a few people but in total it isn't big on the console as most people tend to play the game for the PvP (my opinion). I only personally know/met around about 10-15 people who RP, It is hard to find a decent scene but like myself if you really want to RP for the fun of it, it does happen.
  • CalmBeforeTheStorm
    It's good to see there are some RPers on PS4. While I am very open to role playing, I think things might be easier once text chat is released. I've also yet to develop my character very much in RP terms (background, persona, etc.) so I personally might wait.

I'm glad I could help you, @PriestleyD. I wasn't aware myself until a few days ago. (Recently got back into the game about a week ago.) :p
  • PriestleyD
    Yeah it helped a fair bit :)

Ah nice same here I started a new character only been back Since Monday. I've been looking at playing something with a more social/rp seen. Just a bit of fun and ESO seems like a good game to try it on I'm not sure what others I should try work makes life busy so best to stick with what I know.
  • CalmBeforeTheStorm
    Oh nice! Yeah I was gonna make a new character, but when I got back my first was already level 12 and I didn't feel like restarting. And I'm very attached to her, haha.

What alliance are you, out of curiosity?
    Edited by CalmBeforeTheStorm on January 21, 2016 4:23PM
  • PriestleyD
    I'm playing AD as my original was AD but I'm not massively attached to it haha. I do find that the starting area is quite nice though
  • CalmBeforeTheStorm
    I'm playing DC, though for a while I regretted it. It's not very big compared to some of the other alliances, but it's starting to grow on me. I've always sort of been a loner when it comes to MMORPGs, so it's nice to have quiet areas without people screaming and breathing heavily on the mic, haha.
  • PriestleyD
    Ah fair enough I've not actually heard anyone speak since I've been back. I've been playing a bit of a kleptomaniac robbing as much as I can. I've seen a few people running around but it seems like there are only a few in auridon. I guess the larger zones will have more people I still haven't been able to get a group for any of the level 10 dungeons.
  • Anders_Howe
    I run a guild and am looking for RPers and members, I love to RP myself. I also made a post about it, I'm also on the North American server as well. If you guys want, feel free to message me here for more details as I'm not in game just now :)
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • Kurama_KL
    Kurama_KL
    Soul Shriven
    I run a guild and am looking for RPers and members, I love to RP myself. I also made a post about it, I'm also on the North American server as well. If you guys want, feel free to message me here for more details as I'm not in game just now :)

Hey Anders, What's your psn? A couple friends and I would be interested.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Does RPing exist within PS4? I am a new player to ESO and definitely would be interested in RPing. Honestly, if I can't find an RP guild between now and the time I get my toon to LVL 10, I will start my own.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"