The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

HappyHaunt
HappyHaunt
✭✭✭
Looking for a laid back mature adult-only guild for my main (I'm an alt-a-holic, haha). Don't mind occasional sillyness though, lol. I also don't mind RP; but if I'm in a RP guild it has to be something my character would fit in to. I'm pretty new to the game as well; but not new to TES. I'm very much into the lore and have played Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. I also have tried Daggerfall but it kept glitching all the time.

Basic RP info for main: Demita Indoril; she's a Dunmer priestess of the Tribunal Temple. Focus on Sotha Sil.

Class is Templar (DPS caster).

Oh also I am actually from the UK, just play mainly on the NA server thanks to a mix-up that happened when installing the game; but its no big deal, I play on the US servers for WoW too. Have more American friends than British. Haha.
Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Also looking for guilds for my alts on NA too; yes they're not high level... it isn't easy to level so many characters at the same time. Characters are posted in signature.
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact