Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

summit a support ticket error

bbrown0770
bbrown0770
✭✭✭
So i spent time to write a support ticket for a sky shard not showing in achievements alikr-desert-skyshard, Near a paid feather-finder, Soon as I hit the summit button I get a error and it says try again later. is there another way to contact support for xbox players
GT: Sir Ben 0770
DC NA XBOX
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried submitting a ticket via the website?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    yep and cant get past the login screen to check on it, the login screen is broke right now keeps telling me that my user name or password is wrong but its the same one as the main screen and it works there
    DC NA XBOX
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    bbrown0770 wrote: »
    yep and cant get past the login screen to check on it, the login screen is broke right now keeps telling me that my user name or password is wrong but its the same one as the main screen and it works there

Could be a server issue or Xbox Live issue. I recommend trying again when you login to the game again, since it's been a few days.
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    I have a support ticket in through the website now, but there slow in responding
    DC NA XBOX
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they do have an alert about account maintenance which suggests tomorrow but maybe it began earlier
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501