Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB tank Builds

Suntzu1414
Hey All.

With the changes in 1.6. I'm looking to change my Magica (wood elf) NB to -->Tank Build.

Would appreciate any suggestions.
Additionally, if there are previous links to NB Tank Builds...please post.

Kill Well
ST
DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow

Best Answers

• nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Im a hybrid sap tank.
    (in cyrodill) Health 25k mana 18.5k stam 18.4k. my armor sets and jewelry enchants. (armor All mana enchants)5x willows path 5x footmans(6h 1L) x2 cyrodills light. and all jewelry enchants are mana skill cost reduction.
    All my cp goes into reduce block cost, mana and stam regen, increase cpell crit, and increase effectiveness of healing and damage absorbing effects, and also resistance to crit damage.
    My build allows me to jump right into the enemy and have excellent survive-ability. I Rely heavily on siphoning attacks(the toggle skill) Used with my mana skill cost reduction enchants x3 is nearly unlimited resources.
    I can last longer than DK tanks and just as long as templars in large battles.
    Answer ✓
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a pretty in depth description of my build on TF: http://tamrielfoundry.com/2015/03/featured-build-knightblade/

It also works well to swap the whitestrakes on my build out for seducer to get more mana management allowing you to sap quite a bit more. Works well, and gives up just a little pure tankiness.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Answer ✓
  • Suntzu1414
    Dear Nukeemstudio.

thank you for the build. I'm traveling these days.
    Will have more time, when i land...

Kill Well
    ST
  • Suntzu1414
    Xaraan. saw your post.

excellent!! I'm checking it out(your build)...right now.

Kill Well
    ST
  • Kalinblack
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭