The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Almost vr1!! ^_^

paul_j
paul_j
✭✭✭
I'm halfway to vr1, almost done with cold harbour, and wondering what's next? I heard that leveling vr takes a ton of time, so what's the best way to level? This is my first character as ad and I didn't buy any of the dlcs or have done any pvp. Should I get ic or orsinium for new quests to level? Don't really know anyone to quest or dungeon with so I guess if anyone has advice leveling solo that would be great!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, you're about 1/3 through the PvE part of the base game!
    shades.gif
  • Alina_Scarbridge
    Alina_Scarbridge
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the ride. :smiley:
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    shades.gif

Thanks any tips on leveling to vr 16? :smile:
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    paul_j wrote: »
    shades.gif

Enjoy the game, you'll get there.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the new XP scaling, if you just play the main questlines through the silver and gold zones and finish the world bosses, dolmens etc in each zone, you'll be around VR12-VR14 by the time you're done with gold.

The last few VR ranks can be accomplished in many ways, Craglorn (most open world is soloable), PvE daily quests and dungeons in Cyrodiil, grinding in silver/gold zones, group and public dungeons ...

VR16 can be easily reached without any of the DLCs. However, if you have the Orsinium DLC, the last VR ranks to VR16 will be even easier since Orsinium is solo and scaled to your character level.
    smile.gif
  • j_s_lemasterb14_ESO
    Prepare to realize V1 means Jack *** & to do quests you didn't want to do in the first place, hence the choose of faction. Finally, becoming so bored you can't bring yourself to even play.

Oh, wait, that was me.

Good luck! Hope you enjoy more quests.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to the new XP scaling, if you just play the main questlines through the silver and gold zones and finish the world bosses, dolmens etc in each zone, you'll be around VR12-VR14 by the time you're done with gold.

The last few VR ranks can be accomplished in many ways, Craglorn (most open world is soloable), PvE daily quests and dungeons in Cyrodiil, grinding in silver/gold zones, group and public dungeons ...

VR16 can be easily reached without any of the DLCs. However, if you have the Orsinium DLC, the last VR ranks to VR16 will be even easier since Orsinium is solo and scaled to your character level.
    smile.gif

just finished cad's silver and gold and only got to VR 7 lol

thankfully I still have wrothgar.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG