Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Motifs on the Achievement Page?

Caroloces
Caroloces
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to check what motifs I had on one of my alts, and which ones I still needed to get, so I went to the Achievements page in the Journal where I know I've seen this info before. Strangely enough, I couldn't find the motif listing there. I know they adjusted the achievement page at one point, so perhaps the motifs were placed in another location.
Anyone know where I can find them?
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should be in the crafting section of journal
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroloces wrote: »
    I wanted to check what motifs I had on one of my alts, and which ones I still needed to get, so I went to the Achievements page in the Journal where I know I've seen this info before. Strangely enough, I couldn't find the motif listing there. I know they adjusted the achievement page at one point, so perhaps the motifs were placed in another location.

I don't think all the new motifs are in the Eidetic Memory portion of the Journal. There are individual achievements for at least some of the new Motifs (probably all, but I track them through an addon so I never bothered to check)

Craftstore addon is an excellent way to track what motifs your characters know.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Nestor. That add-on sounds very appealing since I'm a devoted crafting junkie. :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Nestor. That add-on sounds very appealing since I'm a devoted crafting junkie. :)

You can replace a bunch of crafting addons like Research Grid and Research Helper, Cookery Wiz, Multicraft etc.

It does have a different crafting interface when at some of the stations (you can use CS or stock for various crafts) so be careful when first using it to make things if you choose to use the Craft Store interface when crafting. Practice on Provisioning before you use it for enchanting so you get the hang of it

• Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the only one I've used so far is Research Grid, and I like that one a lot because I can check on the status of crafts for all of my alts. So craftstore has the same capabilities?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, you can run it along with the other addons you have in place. Once you figure out what you prefer for what, then you can disable that which you won't use anymore or just not use that part of Craftstore.

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Motifs are in the Crafting section of Achievements, except the motifs associated with a DLC. Those are found in the DLC achievements.

I also use CraftStore add-on to track many crafting features, account-wide. Riding timer, research timers, researched traits, motifs learned, and a few others. Some features don't work well with Console UI, but it is still my favorite Crafting add-on.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)