Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active dc guilds pvp/pve

WolfWarrior84
WolfWarrior84
✭✭
I have 2 vet rank characters a vr 2 healer and a vr 1 tank. i am looking for helpful guilds i am very active and willing to help when i can. i have not run much group content mainly open world quests and delves maybe 2 to 3 dungeons on each character. i'm quick to learn my role if you are will to teach me this is not my first mmo. i maninly pve but just started to pvp and love it. My PSN is Papasmurf8484
WolfWarrior84
PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
Champion point 646
Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    I am looking for a crafting guild and a good pve/pvp guild i would like to cover all that in one guild if possible but can be in 3 more so if needed it could be separate guilds for all 3 topics. willing to contribute anyway i can. i work and play this game sad to say i have no life right now lol just trying to progress and learn all i can to help others
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp