Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to grind V4 makicka sorcerer?

Icaruzs
Icaruzs
✭✭✭
Hi guys, veteran rank are hard to get, and i feel doing quest in the cadwell'silver is too slow. I tried to search for videos of grinding spots, but they are too old, and i heard zenimax nerfed some of those

Do you guys know some good grinding spots? i'm a v4 magicka sorcerer, and i'm a DC doing the cadwell'silver in AD territory.

If you guys can post a "grind journey" from v4 to v16 i will be really grateful

(i will be back to do the quests when i'm in the mood, right now i want to enjoy the pvp, and you can only enjoy the pvp when you are high level unfortunately)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google Leveling ESO 1 to 50. The grind spots are the same in the Silver and Gold zones as they are in the Leveling zones. The grind spots that were nerfed were some Delves and Craglorn, not the over world grind areas, those still exist. Public Dungeons were supposed to be brought back to where they were before, not sure on that.

My personal favs to grind on are Zombies and Bloodfiends as they are squishy and drop lots of loot. Plus they respawn quite quickly.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil delves were how I did it. Got to v16 in a week.
  • Icaruzs
    Icaruzs
    ✭✭✭
    i'm grinding in greenshade killing hollows men. Is that a good spot? can i stay there till vet 7 or 8?