Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wrothgar Clothier Survey; Where for art thou?!

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so I've been back on ESO eu Xbox One for the last three weeks and I've been doing the max level clothier writs on two characters every day without finding even one Clothier Survey.

Today both Clothier Satchels gave me a repair kit and a freaking Sardonyx. Can someone on Xbox One confirm they are receiving Clothier surveys in Wrothgar please?

Also I haven't received even one Psijic Fragment since completing writs in Wrothgar on six max provisioners compared to the days where I'd get one to three every couple of days. Are these fragments only dropping in belkarth?

Thanks in advance.
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Stickleback
    Stickleback
    ✭✭
    I have gotten a Psijic Fragment in Wrothgar, but only one so far, and I have 4 max provisioners. I'd say droprate has been severely nerfed. Used to get a lot more of them in Belkarth, but I can't comment on the droprate there now after the Wrothgar DLC since I've not handed any in there since.

I haven't done many clothier writs, as I am still saving up mats for alts. I've not seen a clothier survey in Wrothgar with the limited amount of hand-ins that I've done. Blacksmith and Wood seem to be about the same droprate as Belkarth, at least it doesn't feel any different.
    EU server / Ebonheart Pact

Vavara - Templar Healer
    Stickleback - DK Tank
    Stickle'back - Sorc DPS
    Chops - NB DPS
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting a lot of surveys over the past few weeks doing 3 Provisioning, 2 Enchanting, 1 Alchemy, 1 Woodworking, 1 Blacksmithing, and 3 out of every 4 Clothier writs every day (I think it's 3 of 4, I don't do the leather writs). I transfer all surveys to one character and I now have surveys I, II, and III for each of the five writs that reward surveys and a couple duplicates in the bank that I can't pick up till I collect them. I think it's just RNG being RNG, but if I didn't know better I'd have said the drop-rate of surveys has been increased.

I've only picked up 2 Psijic fragments since Wrothgar but that also seems about the same drop-rate as when I was doing them in Craglorn.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stickleback @Number_51

Thanks guys. Yeah I figured writs were hit with the stealth nerf stick but didn't want to get too into Clothier writs if they just weren't dropping at all for others. I am getting many surveys for alchemy, enchanter, blacksmithinh and woodworking.

I may also reduce a character's provisioner to test Psijic drop rates at Belkarth now that I know they do drop on Wrothgar. Will keep you posted.
    Edited by mistermutiny89 on February 2, 2016 11:09PM
    XB1 EU

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so I've been back on ESO eu Xbox One for the last three weeks and I've been doing the max level clothier writs on two characters every day without finding even one Clothier Survey.

Today both Clothier Satchels gave me a repair kit and a freaking Sardonyx. Can someone on Xbox One confirm they are receiving Clothier surveys in Wrothgar please?

Also I haven't received even one Psijic Fragment since completing writs in Wrothgar on six max provisioners compared to the days where I'd get one to three every couple of days. Are these fragments only dropping in belkarth?

Thanks in advance.

Same here on the Ambrosia however the glass frags seem to have been buffed.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Same here on the Ambrosia however the glass frags seem to have been buffed.

Yeah I was surprised to see how much Glass frags dropped. I've gotten 6 frags from just the one character over the past three weeks. Got three other characters between ranks 30-48 for blacksmithing that I'll be maxing over the next week or two to ensure each of my Alts can complete the blacksmith writs everyday. I play almost completely solo so writs are my only source of income to buy the monster sets come Thieves Guild.

Edited by mistermutiny89 on February 3, 2016 2:33AM
    XB1 EU

• Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I get clothier writs quite often, along with the others.

Can agree that the Psijic framents are extremely rare now
    N64 NA EP
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "compared to the days where I'd get one to three every couple of days"

That's the problem - you've been spoilt by RNG.

I have received FOUR fragments since writs started. Two since Wrothgar was released.