Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Graphics problems.

WillhelmBlack
WillhelmBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Posting this in here as asking ZOS for help is a waste of time.

Apart from Spambush and Toppling Charge freezing up my skills, this is my biggest PITA I've been having for a long time. Happens at least once every night, fixed by re-log only.

Specs:

i5 3570k
GTX 670 evga 4gb
8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3
500gb Samsung evo SSD

See video

http://youtu.be/4jWjj6qLt1I

PC EU
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.. it looks like the engine thinks that you're under water for some reason.

At least you can keep playing for a few minutes to re-log.. the problem I've had is with my Nec monitor liking to crash.. I pretty much have to turn it off and back on again which takes a couple of minutes..
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try turning down some of your graphics settings and see what happens. The 670 is a decent card, but it's not a beast and it's probably getting overwhelmed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would it seem to be the card then? I'll try turning the graphics down a little, I used to be able to run this game at max 6 months ago, in Cyrodiil and with the grass turned on. Now I have missing grass textures, textures floating above the ground especially on bumpy terrain/hills and this problem you see on the video. Sometimes it gets real trippy, floating shapes stretching across the sky. IC is a pain as its all the same level, when this happens when I'm there I can't see a thing and I'm forced to quit.

So I'm not in the Matrix then, there was me thinking I was the "chosen one". I'll see if it happens on lowest settings and work up from there.
    PC EU
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try switching to console. We don't have issues like that.

Edited by CJohnson81 on February 3, 2016 8:30AM
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CJohnson81 wrote: »

Sure.
    PC EU
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭

Sure.

Problem solved!
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sure.

Problem solved!

100%!
    PC EU
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭

Sure.

Problem solved!

100%!

:smile:
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭

HAHAHAHAHA!!