The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need a fix on Molga Bal in Imperial Sewers.

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Molag Bal is glitched in the Imperial City (Scourge) and we just would like to see it fixed.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    no ETA on fix
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Yogizilla
    Yogizilla
    I agree. I can't remember the last time Molag Bal spawned and we ran sewers for five hours or more each session. It's crazy... Imperial City has so much wasted potential right now. It's no wonder most just write it off as a mere farming ground. =oX
    Check out our guides in the GeekyAntics Network Facebook fan page Notes section (must be logged onto full web site, not app/mobile). We are GeekyAntics everywhere: Twitch, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. VM/SMS: 646-801-2149

http://geekyantics.net/podcasts
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    Yogizilla wrote: »
    I agree. I can't remember the last time Molag Bal spawned and we ran sewers for five hours or more each session. It's crazy... Imperial City has so much wasted potential right now. It's no wonder most just write it off as a mere farming ground. =oX

Yeah pretty much. sad thing is too i got most of my Guild to buy the damn DLC....just so we could all go down there to get that damn awesome Dye, just to have that hell-spawn not show up. feel like i let alot of people down that day.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • Yogizilla
    Yogizilla

Yeah pretty much. sad thing is too i got most of my Guild to buy the damn DLC....just so we could all go down there to get that damn awesome Dye, just to have that hell-spawn not show up. feel like i let alot of people down that day.

I hear ya!

We finally sold most of our guildies on Imperial City and it feels like we're only playing like 50% of it at most.. And not getting the full value at all. As such, we've been rallying for ESO Plus more. It's a better value, even if you don't like subs. Long-term you pay more for that content but the crowns and 10% bonus across the board make it pay for itself.. Plus it allows people to sample which DLC they'd like to buy up front. 8)
    Check out our guides in the GeekyAntics Network Facebook fan page Notes section (must be logged onto full web site, not app/mobile). We are GeekyAntics everywhere: Twitch, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. VM/SMS: 646-801-2149

http://geekyantics.net/podcasts
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭

I hear ya!

We finally sold most of our guildies on Imperial City and it feels like we're only playing like 50% of it at most.. And not getting the full value at all. As such, we've been rallying for ESO Plus more. It's a better value, even if you don't like subs. Long-term you pay more for that content but the crowns and 10% bonus across the board make it pay for itself.. Plus it allows people to sample which DLC they'd like to buy up front. 8)

Yeah i got alot of my Guild to become Plus Subs too and its really awesome.