The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bravo, ZOS! (Also, one suggestion/begging for)

Starshadw
Starshadw
✭✭✭✭
I just finished the main questline for Orsinium. This is, in my opinion, the BEST story thus far in the game. The wonderful little message from a certain someone in the Temple Library had me literally squealing out loud, as did the final visit of another certain someone.

My begging request is to please put in some NPC romance options for us. It's been done in other MMO games, it could so easily be done here. Put the NPCs in houses somewhere (until you give us our own personal housing) where we can go into an instanced version of said house to for the romance questlines. (I was reminded of wanting this because I might have a bit of a crush on that first certain someone who left the message. Yes, I know said someone was romantically linked to someone else, but hey, time has passed, y'know?)
  • ZheinLevin
    ZheinLevin
    ✭✭
    I don't want to buy any DLCs but now you're making me curious
    NA Ebonheart Pact
    Cuddles the Tyrant - VR16 Orc Dragon Knight | Little Whirlwind - VR16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Boogie Wonderland - VR6 Redguard Templar | Flabby Tabby - Noob Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZheinLevin wrote: »
    I don't want to buy any DLCs but now you're making me curious

It's worth it.
    Options
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    IT WAS AWESOME! So awsome! Can you think of the next ducking DLCs? This game is the best MMO I've ever played! By FAR!

Loved Orsinium! Simply loved it!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT :

God ... sorry about the necro

Original message:
    What ? The ring of mara and a ceremony in a church not good enough for you :mrgreen:
    Edited by Duiwel on February 3, 2016 11:23AM
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    EDIT :

God ... sorry about the necro

Original message:
    What ? The ring of mara and a ceremony in a church not good enough for you :mrgreen:

LOL No, I want NPC romance options! :)
    Options