Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are you on about...

Deadfinger6
Deadfinger6
✭✭✭
As a "Random noob" - I think the term is. I really don't understand a lot that people are on about during Cyrodill chat. Any weird comments I need to look out for? And how does one Purge a Trebuchet?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a "Random noob" - I think the term is. I really don't understand a lot that people are on about during Cyrodill chat. Any weird comments I need to look out for? And how does one Purge a Trebuchet?

Use the alliance skill called purge or be a templar and use the class skill.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Might want to find a PvP Guild to join up with. Then you can get some help with the lingo and the way things work in the game. You will probably get some help in Zone Chat, but I would think you would get more and better help from a Guild Mate.

There is a Guild Recruitment section at the bottom of the boards here for each platform and server.

Of course we will help you here, its just quicker and faster in game if you can ask there.
    Edited by Nestor on February 3, 2016 11:24PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"