Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Pledges Question

munkt0r
munkt0r
✭✭✭
If I pick up a pledge on say Friday, but never end up doing it for some reason...can I complete the pledge Saturday and then have a new one to pickup?

Basically, are pledges once a day or you can only pick up one quest per day?

Secondly, what if I abandon a pledge from a previous day? Can I pick up another pledge that same day or must I wait until the following day?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Yes
    2. you can only have one vet pledge quest and one normal pledge quest in your journal at a time.
    3. Yes, same day.
    Edited by Cuyler on February 2, 2016 2:59PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • munkt0r
    munkt0r
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick response!
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Small addition: If you pick up a pledge and don't do it untill the same dungeon is daily again, you'll not be able to pick up the new pledge.
  • munkt0r
    munkt0r
    ✭✭✭
    Small addition: If you pick up a pledge and don't do it untill the same dungeon is daily again, you'll not be able to pick up the new pledge.

Good info, thanks!

Is there a known rotation, or is it random? I'm new to this as I just hit 45.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's always the same order
  • munkt0r
    munkt0r
    ✭✭✭

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but I appreciate the answers.

Maybe I could just google this, but here goes...

Is it just the order of dungeons as you'd see them in the group finder?

Last night was Wayrest Sewers, today will it literally just be the next one in line?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    munkt0r wrote: »

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but I appreciate the answers.

Maybe I could just google this, but here goes...

Is it just the order of dungeons as you'd see them in the group finder?

Last night was Wayrest Sewers, today will it literally just be the next one in line?

See here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Per97O4sBTbPZLhBhMRno401g-DJ6vWx8_WystXKnlE/edit?usp=sharing
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • munkt0r
    munkt0r
    ✭✭✭
    @wayfarerx - Thank you!