Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I speed up groupmaking?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
How can I speed up groupmaking? I come back home at 4am Argentinean time which is midnight in the US I gues. Is there a good way to find groups faster than the LFG tool? In average it takes up to (!) one hour.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well at that time (2am est) there are not that many players doing dungeons. So the best thing would prabably be to try and find other players that are regularely online at this time and group with them.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level up a tank. Insta-queue.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanks and Healers are always in demand for Dungeons. Your issue is going to be population. I am sure there is a guild for folks who work evenings and nights who might be around more often. I was up late one night and was quite surprised at how many people were on, but few were from my guilds.

Perhaps you could do your dungeon running before you go to work*, but you run the risk of having to leave before it's finished if your going to be late for work.

*4 AM, I remember coming home from the clubs at 4AM when I was younger, had more energy and my liver was not worn out yet.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    How can I speed up groupmaking? I come back home at 4am Argentinean time which is midnight in the US I gues. Is there a good way to find groups faster than the LFG tool? In average it takes up to (!) one hour.

My best recommendation would be to find a guild. There are many guilds that will cater to your timezone, though it might take you a couple of guilds to find that perfect fit.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I work until 4am, I wish I still had the energy. :P Good idea, I'll ask for a guild in the zone chat for pledges.

Thank you!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    when you play late at night or early in the day, it might be harder to find a group.

if you play at around 7:00PM - 10:00 PM, you find it faster. I usually play at this time and I almost never have to use the group finding tool, I use zone chat and guild chat (I am in 5 guilds) and usually find a group within 20 minutes max. I play DPS, AD
    Edited by altemriel on February 2, 2016 10:31PM
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • LBC_Demon
    LBC_Demon
    ✭✭
    I am on PS4 NA server and A few of my guildies and me work nights and are on around that time. We play up to around 4am Pacific time.

Are you on PC?
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    On PC.