Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City and Wrothgar DLCs constant crashing/ Where is Molag Bal?

thelastNoble
I just bought the DLCs a few weeks ago, but I've barely been able to play it. Every time I am in the sewers, playing White Gold Tower or Imperial City Prison dungeons and/or questing in Wrothgar/attempting the arena, my game keeps crashing. I signed up for ESO plus again just before Christmas and noticed the crashing after not playing for a few months and thought maybe if I actually purchased the DLCs instead they would be downloaded and would stop the persistent dashboards I have on Xbox Live NA Servers, but that didn't help. I've reset my router and Xbox multiple times and I've even played other games to see if it was an issue on my end, but it all checks out fine. My NAT is open and I have a fairly strong connection with good internet. When I play the content that came out before the DLCs, those run fine as well so I've been forced to run the old dungeons or normal Cyrodil which I've honestly kinda grown bored of and instead started grinding my Sorcerer up, because mob grinding seems to be the only thing that doesn't crash constantly. Groups kick me all the time though, because I can't get through WGT or ICP without crashing 2 or 3 times and it's getting very frustrating and just when I start to collect a descent amount of Tel Var Stones my game crashes in the middle of a fight with an NPC or a player in another alliance and I just lose all that I grinded for. I've even been kicked at the very end of the Molag Kena fight forcing our group to restart the fight, because my main I play as tank.

Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Also where is Molag Bal? I've now payed nearly $75 on the newest DLC content, yet I have barely played any of it.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Molag is in Florida for the winter.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Since Orsinium released, I have taken both my toons to the IC centre numerous times, to not find Bal even once.
    I've tried solo, and grouped.
    Usually we cannot even get the gates at the centre to spawn.

I'm on EU...but same issue, as has the dozens of EP I play with in Azura, Thornlblade, & Scourge.

Devs?

I live in Australia, recognized as the worst lag for ESO, so your present experiences are my norm here if anybody else is online attempting to war in Azura (as an example).
    Crashing out is about hourly for me, or instant in the crafting stations or writs boards in Orsinium itself.
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)