Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

VR16 enchanting question

whyB
whyB
✭✭✭
Does anyone know what the final numbers are on the following enchantments?

Add + Deni - Stamina - Adds (x) Maximum Stamina

Add + Hakeijo - Prismatic Defense - Adds (x) Maximum Magicka/Health/Stamina

For instance, I'm primarily concerned with + Stamina (but + Health is never a bad thing).

So would Repora + Deni + Kuta = the same amount of stamina as a Repora + Hakeijo + Kuta?

Thank you all in advance.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hakeijo rune is going to give you about half of the Deni rune in regards to stamina. But it provides health and magicka too.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for that answer. I'm totally unsure what to do now, haha.

I'm doing researching in preparation of hitting VR16 (currently @ 15) and want to make sure I have all the gear I need ready and prepared for that fateful day. Maybe I'll do some sort of 3x4 split among the armor enchants....
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get a real benefit out of the prismatic rune you need to use at least 3 or 4 of them. You can do the math and see where you'll end up with all the stats.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    @whyB I'm a magicka build and I used 2 prismatic armor enchants (large pieces) to replace any large piece health enchant or healthy jewelry trait.

Specifically, i changed out a healthy willpower ring for an arcane one, and swapped my chest and leg max magicka enchants for 2 prismatic enchants. This basically gave me a free stamina enchant while maintaining my max magicka and health.

Hope that made sense...
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    @Weberda Yeah, I will have to do the math and see where my final numbers are at before the enchants go on.

@PC0523 That does make sense, thank you for the additional feedback....definitely an option as robust agility is EXPENSIVE
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    When I was doing my VR16 set, I did the following:

1) craft my gear, improve it, and equip it unenchanted
    2) equip my jewelry and ate my PVE blue food
    3) while outside of cyrodiil, I added health enchants until I hit my target max health (~20k for PVE)
    4) added the rest of my enchants as magicka or stamina depending on your build

Step 3 above is where you could replace 2 prismatic enchants (on large armor pieces) in the place of 1 max health enchant (also on large armor pieces).

In my particular case, I was lucky and found an arcane WP ring and was able to drop one of my healthy ones. Unfortunately, I was at 19k health outside of Cyrodiil w blue food at that point. That's when I added the prismatic enchants on my head and legs to hit my desired 20k health again, but now I'd have an extra 800ish stamina.

Good luck, and enjoy your VR16 gear!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So prismatic, when combined will give you a bit more in a specific stat. The "downside" is the equivalent of having one max magicka one max health and one max stam (each higher than a single stat enchantment) but most builds would rather have all 3 enchants be in one stat.

So yes you get a bit more bang for your buck, but it wont necessarily all be where you want it.

Most min max just do all magicka or all stam.

For PvE, sorcs or heavy ward users can easily dip into 17k health and be fine. If you want larger stats in all 3 then prismatic is the way to go, if you wanna max some stats then use the specific enchantment
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds