The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Multiple Mundus Stones buff

QuadroTony
QuadroTony
✭✭✭✭✭
one of my friends got this, he told me its a new Loyalty bonus, only if you have 1 year subscribe mode, and if you got participation in the closed BETA, not like a betatester for weekends, but a full beta tester
iUOQ0or.jpg
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highly doubtful. Most like either a display bug, and actual bug, or a hack.
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    Your friend simply lied a bit. First - having 1 year subscription is impossible. beta testing just doesnt count as subscription. Second - this would terribly unbalance the game, i dont think zenimax would be stupid enough do this. Third - dunno what your friend means by "full beta tester", I got beta invite with the first wave - back in 2013, and as much as I know, there wasnt such thing as continuing Beta testing, zenimax was still making the game, betas were happening only on certain weekends. So your friend just got a weird (probably UI) bug and simply lied...
    Whoever said that argonians aren't sexy, is obviously not a sexy argonian.

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First - having 1 year subscription is impossible.
    he means 1 year subscription mode in the account settings
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it April the 1st all ready??? ;)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The numbers don't add up if that character really has so many buffs.
    2. All of the numbers are quite low for a vr2, except for weapon and spell crit.
    3. That image could have been manipulated in an application like Photoshop.
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can confirm its pure ingame screenshot
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »
    i can confirm its pure ingame screenshot

Then something is seriously wrong, this would make betatesters overpowered compared to non-betatesters. Ie it would kill the game, no way they would do that.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on November 30, 2014 9:41PM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twice born star set.... You can Craft it if you have 9 traits

5 piece bonus allows you to have 2 mundus Stones active
    Edited by Iduyenn on November 30, 2014 11:44PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iduyenn wrote: »
    Twice born star set.... You can Craft it if you have 9 traits

5 piece bonus allows you to have 2 mundus Stones active
    This guy has four. If this screenshot is legit, then it's obviously a bug.

By the way, is it even possible to get 1 year sub? Isn't the longest option six months?
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like just visual ug
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your friend simply lied a bit. First - having 1 year subscription is impossible. beta testing just doesnt count as subscription. Second - this would terribly unbalance the game, i dont think zenimax would be stupid enough do this. Third - dunno what your friend means by "full beta tester", I got beta invite with the first wave - back in 2013, and as much as I know, there wasnt such thing as continuing Beta testing, zenimax was still making the game, betas were happening only on certain weekends. So your friend just got a weird (probably UI) bug and simply lied...
    • I just paid for my 2nd 6mo sub in early November meaning I have paid them for 6 months twice, aka 1yr sub.
    • There were in fact full Beta testers and ESO was always a closed Beta. Those weekends you're talking about were specifically called "Stress Tests" to heavily load the server to see what would happen and how they could improve it.
    • UI bug is the most likely case in this instance.
  • flawless4812
    It's not a ui bug it's an actual bug running around they already have a post about it are working on fixing it from what I hear but you can bug the stones to have more than 1 active with twice born star