Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Eu][DC] Whitestar, cozy and warmhearted multigaming community

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
bpvjn0Q.png

Whitestar is the attempt to create and experiment, within the virtual worlds, an ideal society based on understanding, respect, compassion, friendship. Our main objective is to build a space that feels secure, cozy, joyful and warmhearthed.
Faction: Daggerfall Covenant
Server: Eu megaserver
Guild Leader: Elloa
Officers: Superflyguy Typhoios

RtgepGV.jpg

OUR VISION
ESO is a unique game that need another approach than any other MMORPG. In Whitestar we want offer to our members the possibility of teamplay and a strong social experience, while at the same time, respect the rythm of each of our members and their freedom to play on their own to enjoy the wonderful stories and universe of ESO.

OUR GUILD and OUR MEMBERS
Like all our guilds in Whitestar, we pay great care to the atmosphere of our community. In ESO our guild is peaceful, serene and joyful. Our members are mature individuals that enjoy to share some game time together or alone, are helpful towards each others, respectful and warmhearted. It's a stress free environment, ideal for relaxation after a hard day at work.
Our members come from every part of the world: from California to Australia, from Finland to Portugal. Most of our members are European though, and our activities are organized in the EU evenings. The age of our members varies from 20 to 70, the majority being 30-40.
Our members have different tastes, opinions, style of life, but we share many things in common: our passion for gaming, our passion for The Elder Scrolls, and a nice, warmhearted, respectful attitude.
odeRcm9.png

OUR AMBITION
We aim to defeat the Serpent before the release of the next Trial. We are also eager to face and succeed all challenges the game offer us, as a team!

OUR ACTIVITIES
While our members are leveling, we organize regular social events (up to three by week), in addition of spontaneous group play.
  • Dungeons Night: We gather in our meeting place, and we organize several group to do Dungeons and Daily Pledges
  • PTS tester Team: We have formed a small group of tester that explores the new content Zenimax is preparing. This allow members of various members to share some moments together with premade characters and experience the most challenging and newest content before it's released on the live servers.
  • Cyrodiil and Imperial City: Did you know that our officer Superflyguy has a claim on Imperial City? We have a regular group of members having a great taste for bananas and tomatoes puree. You can be sure to find some daily activity in the City.
  • Fishing events: We have regular fishing event, the ideal time to have a chat together, and chillout while getting some achievement in the gorgeous landscape ESO offers.
  • Social gathering: sometimes, we simply gather together. It can be to do mini games, like "Hide and Seek" or "Solving puzzles", or some light roleplay.

OUR SCHEDULE
  • Monday 20h Fishing Trip with Superflyguy
  • Tuesday 21h Adventures in Tamriel - Weekly Livestream show with Elloa
  • Wednesday SOCIAL PVE - the day we have fun together!
  • Friday 20h PROGRESSING PVE - the day we do our best!

OTODkFh.png

OUR LEADERSHIP
ESO guild is organised and lead by Elloa Our active officers are Superflyguy and Typhoios. All Whitestarian have their said in the organization in the guild. They are encouraged to organize events, and take care of our guild for the best of all its members.
Alike all our guilds in Whitestar, our guild in ESO is a democracy, and we evolve according to the wishes of our members. Not the other way around.

RANKS
  • Elloa
  • The Office - Superlfyguy, Typhoios, Torhagen(council), Neny (council)
  • Whitestarian – Are the active members that have passed their trial and are part of the community
  • Shadow - Are the non active members that have passed their trials and are part of the community
  • Trial - Trials members
  • Guest – Players that have been invited but have not applied on Anook.

CRAFTING and BANK
In addition of our guild bank that is used as platform to exchanges materials and items between members, we have another banks, managed by the officers.
  • TheVault of Madness: we store crafting materials to freed our main bank.

RECRUITMENT
We exclusively recruit via application on Anook.com We recruit slowly, as we want to leave time to each new member to get properly introduced in our community.
We are interested into welcoming friendly players that will show dynamism (play regularly, be present and participating to events and guild activities), loyal (dedicated to the guild, not hoping from one community to another), positive (enjoying the game, and showing a positive attitude).

If you are interested into joining, please read our Recruitment thread here

RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Edited by Elloa on January 3, 2016 12:00AM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    53e94da61fa91.png
    Our reroll event in Ebonheart Pact was very fun! A little screenshot taken with few of the participants. I really love my new character a Dunmer Dragonknight Archer!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    53ffc181da2ad.png
    Our proud team being ready to test everything the PTS has to offer us! I'm the female Templar Khajiit.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iPlXmM0.png

>>>Click here <<<

Updated the first thread with our ESO Guild detailed presentation for everyone that would like to know more about us , what we do and our projects
    Edited by Elloa on September 6, 2014 2:33PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JqhhaM3.png

We have started to do some Roleplay events aswell, in addition to our other events!

You can read the story of our first event here. We had a lot of fun!
    >>> Click here <<<
  • Mida_Coldsnap
    Mida_Coldsnap
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by Mida_Coldsnap on June 10, 2016 8:56PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ap0IDIU.png

Whitestar is a small and cozy multigaming community. We have three active guilds, in The Elder Scrolls Online, World of Wacraft and ArcheAge. While we devellops our guilds, we also put a lot of energy to make sure our members know each other accross game:
    This is how we do: PLAYING TOGETHER
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mg7nOU2.jpg

We like EVENTS!

In Whitestar, we enjoy events. We organise them regularly for all our guilds accross all our games. Social events, Dungeons run, adventures, even PVP once in a while!
    Sometimes it's challenging to imagine events where all our members can participate, without level restrictions. But we do our best to have events for every taste, for all our members!
    Most of our events are organised by the Guild Leader or one of its officers. We do encourage our regular members, even our trials to take the initiative and to organise an event themselves. This add more dynamism to the guild and give more opportunities to have fun all together.
    Our events are announced on our Nook calendar, with details and informations and reminded in the TIP of the day.

Enjoy this recap of our last events: Caravan Mambo, Initiation to Fishing and Halloween Fun

aZwLAnb.jpg

FISHING INITIATION

Fishing in Elder Scrolls Online is an unfinished feature. Not much people are even trying fishing, as it's useless beside getting some achievement points (and since Update3, unlock some pretty dyes). However, as I discovered along this event, fishing is fun, relaxing and an ideal activity to do as a guild to hang out together, enjoying the beauty of Tamriel landscapes while chatting on Teamspeak.

LuTKvWL.png

This event was an idea of @Vaetilda who wanted to share with the rest of the guild the simple joy of fishing. She prepared a guide and locations to make us discover this ignored activity. Yorkeys, Mida, Animan-the-Squelton and myself started our adventure in Stormhaven. Vaetilda explained us how to differiencate the four type of water: salt, foul, lake and river, and what bait to use to catch the fishes. In case we missed a bait or another, her bags were filled with worms, insect parts, crawlers and rabbit guts.
    Being able to recognise the right type of water was more tricky than we would have expected. Sometimes a lake was a river due to waterfall pouring their water in the pond. Sometimes, what we could have expected to be foul water, was salt water, or lake water...
    We walked arround in Stormheaven, trying to find fishing spot, and to catch rare fishes. Then we moved to Glenumbra, in the swamps surrounding Camlorn, trying to find foul water. Santrasa joined us at that point. Then we realised that we had actually spent two hours fishing!

KXv48GB.png

This even was a nice discovery, a relaxing evening hanging out together and spending great time.
    This is something we will do again. Our goal is to finish all achievements together and unlock the precious dyes.

Full thread can be read here
    Edited by Elloa on October 25, 2014 3:29PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    546089544b869.jpg
    543311be37d0c.png

More news about our little guild? This are our plans for this month of December and the way we deal with new applicants!

Our Guild is growing!

You can also discover the atmosphere during our "Thursday Craglorn Adventure event" by watching the replay of my Livestream this Thursday 27 november 2014.

0gvT1pB.jpg?1
    Edited by Elloa on November 29, 2014 11:57PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some pictures of our events

5483803a6ab30.png

5484ed9b92317.png

547ddecb18d90.png

5484ed6fb35db.png
    Fishing evening

54838131da0a5.png
    Meeting at Krang Manor

54811198d21ac.png
    Adventures in Craglorn

54668da978862.png
    Dungeons Pledges

547df452e019d.png
    Dungeons Pledges

• yngvilrundeb16_ESO
    This has been my home in Tamriel for about 2 months now, and it's just a wonderful guild. There's a lot of activity, and everyone are super friendly!

-Vaetilda
    (*) Vaetilda, NA & EU (*)
  • sidvic
    sidvic
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    can I please join your guild
    cheers
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sidvic wrote: »
    Hi
    can I please join your guild
    cheers
    Hi!
    If you are interested to join our guild, please read our presentation on our website and the description of our project :)
    You will also find the application form and various informations concerning our recruitment.
    Sorry if we seems a bit hard to reach, but this is the only way to ensure a slow-quality driven recruitment, and be sure that all our members really want to join our family! :)

>> Whitestar website <<

Take care and have a great weekend

• Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings everyone,

Our main goal in Whitestar has always been to offer a nice, warmhearted, kind and cozy place for our members to play their favourite game. For this reasons, our recruitment policy was to be slow and carefull.
    In has taken us a long time to grow our ESO playerbase enough to have the dynamic, active and fun guild we dreamed. Today, we believe we have achieved that goal. We have gathered wonderful members with whom we can spend long evening of adventures and fun! Therefor we have decided together that we will close our doors for a time, and concentrate on discovering each others, leave us the time to build friendship, and learn how to teamwork together.

- Whitestar ESO Guild
    Edited by Elloa on July 13, 2015 9:50AM
  • MakJulos
    MakJulos
    Being not quite sure if i'm to play ESO at all i'm checking out forums a bit, and just complimented another guild for having a nice recruitment thread that does make ESO seem worth playing. When looking around some more i stumbled over your thread - and i think you guys seem like good ppl too! Very nice, just thought i'd say that, keep up the good work! :)
  • Warev
    Warev
    Soul Shriven
    A pity that recruitment is closed. It is a nice recruitment thread and guild setup indeed. If you ever reopen your doors I will certainly hand in an application.
    Have some great holidays guys.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MakJulos wrote: »
    Being not quite sure if i'm to play ESO at all i'm checking out forums a bit, and just complimented another guild for having a nice recruitment thread that does make ESO seem worth playing. When looking around some more i stumbled over your thread - and i think you guys seem like good ppl too! Very nice, just thought i'd say that, keep up the good work! :)

Thank you very much for your compliment!! :) Happy new year!
    Warev wrote: »
    A pity that recruitment is closed. It is a nice recruitment thread and guild setup indeed. If you ever reopen your doors I will certainly hand in an application.
    Have some great holidays guys.
    Hey hey! Thank you and happy hollidays to you too! We will certainly re-open our recruitment at some point, but we want to take the time to get to know all our players and settle down together. Creating bonds take time and its hard to do it when you have too many new faces at once :)
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OUR RECRUITMENT IS OPEN
    (and the first post updated)

5527d93915704.png

5527d96974c21.png

5527d9bf7f089.png

555bdb67af181.png

5574111b29753.png

557f3d8fc6ece.jpg

5596dbb86cae9.png

• Ryzo
    Ryzo
    Images not showing but i am returning to the game and would like to join?
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jDDt8MD.png

FIRST THREAD UPDATED with the latest changes in our guild

Greetings everyone!

Whitestar is opening its recruitment again! We are looking for like minded players that love ESO, are dedicated, loyal and warmhearted persons!

Our ambition is to complete our Trial team for our Friday events, and to progress and success in Sanctum Ophidia before the new trial is released. We are not seeking to be boosted by other, powerful players. We want to do this on our own, as a team!

If you are looking for a nice and social guild that organise regular events of all kind, a cozy multigaming community (we have guilds active in WOW, FFXIV and Wildstar), a family on the web, you may want to check our forums and see if what you read please you.

Edited by Elloa on October 28, 2015 9:21AM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Happy new Year is coming!! Hourrah for 2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XomKVLmcOY
  • rrwages
    rrwages
    Soul Shriven
    Is recruitment still open for Whitestar?
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rrwages wrote: »
    Is recruitment still open for Whitestar?

For now, it's sort of closed, or slowed down. We want each of our new members to have the time to get properly introduced in our community.
    If you are convinced that Whitestar is the right home for you, do not hesitate to apply. We always read applications and when they are good it doesn't matter the recruitment is closed or not. We just take it a little more slowly. We feel its important for our members.

We are not just a guild, but a community spread on several games. :)
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested if you're still open to applications. If you're simply too busy for the moment though, I totally understand.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HaldaAinur wrote: »
    I'm interested if you're still open to applications. If you're simply too busy for the moment though, I totally understand.

We are not closed, but we take our time. Meaning we want each of our new members to have the time to properly get introduced in the community. So there is a little queue atm :)