Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to obtain "Unanswered Qestions" after "Sir Hughe's Fate"

sethvfb14_ESO
sethvfb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Before I start with the issue, thank you very much for helping me with remembering that I have an forum account already CS, you did indeed help me :)

So I was finishing off Sir Hughe's fate when I found myself in a frustrated position.
I ended up deciding to kill him out of sheer curiosity because i swear no one chooses to kill him from whats on the internet...

The issue is Duke Nathaniel doesn't give me the Unanswered Questions afterwords.
He gives me a bitter response about killing Sir Hughes won't bring back his wife and a slight hope that he and his wife's father can strengthen the bonds of their people through morning her.

I've tried logging in and out from five minutes to to fifteen minutes, zoning into a delve and logging out for a while, creating and logging on a new character and then logging into the character that is experiencing the issue. I also tried contacting Customer Support and got an automated response, which is where i got the logging in and out idea from.

I wouldn't mind re doing the Sir Hughe's Fate quest if it means it would solve the issue.

any suggestions or advice?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you already done Fire in the Fields at Pariah Abbey? If so, Unanswered Questions no longer exists, as it serves solely as a pointer quest to get you to the abbey.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • sethvfb14_ESO
    sethvfb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Have you already done Fire in the Fields at Pariah Abbey? If so, Unanswered Questions no longer exists, as it serves solely as a pointer quest to get you to the abbey.

TYVM :smiley: ) didn't know that, i do have fire in the fields from a random passerby.