The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zerg Diving

JubJub
JubJub
✭✭✭
I have a bad habit of running into large groups and dieing all the time so my guild mate helped me make a build to better suite my suicide playstyle. Huge thanks to smok3me244.

https://youtu.be/cpwF7NQGHbA
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP sucks
    I have a bad habit of running into large groups and dieing all the time

OpoQQ.jpg
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rossvoss wrote: »
    I have a bad habit of running into large groups and dieing all the time so my guild mate helped me make a build to better suite my suicide playstyle. Huge thanks to smok3me244.

^Everything wrong with the PvP meta right there. Nerf hardened ward though amiright??
    :trollin:
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    rossvoss wrote: »

^Everything wrong with the PvP meta right there. Nerf hardened ward though amiright??

I don't know I'm sort of newish to pvp but wrecking blow and ambush spam are bad right :/ ?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That FOV, how can you possibly play effectively like that?

Literally 100 people could be winding up Wrecking blow or hard casting frags behind you and you'd have no way of knowing or doing anything to stop it
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FANTASTIC.

I loved it. If you can continue to do that in vet pvp then you deserve the biggest of cookies.

Also, we need more pvp videos that do close-up angles like this one. I've watched many DK videos and this one was far more entertaining because you kept the camera close.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    That FOV, how can you possibly play effectively like that?

Literally 100 people could be winding up Wrecking blow or hard casting frags behind you and you'd have no way of knowing or doing anything to stop it

I play in first person view mostly. I always assume I'm going to die anyway when diving into groups like I always do no point in fighting back :D
  • jim_mau
    jim_mau
    ✭✭✭
    F Yea DKs!

outstanding survival, igneous, volatile armor, ransack armor buff (i think).. all heavy armor? is there a healer in the background??

how is the damage output? it must suffer a bit with that much resilience

• JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the damage is alright for blue gear I'm at 1.9k wep damage unbuffed atm.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel aggressively immersed and I don't like it :persevere:

nice tanking though
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    I feel aggressively immersed and I don't like it :persevere:

nice tanking though

Haha thanks bud.
  • lsheppardl8
    What style is that helmet?
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    That is the kind of action. I like. too bad I picked sorc as my main class
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if I could play that way, but the FOV really made that video more fun to watch!
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    Change ur camera angle plz lol other wise nice!
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change ur camera angle plz lol other wise nice!

I love the camera angle, this guy has got balls. I wish my stam sorc could see this kind of action, but even in a full tank build he melts to that many players. Mind you thats in vet campaigns..
    Edited by Cathexis on February 1, 2016 9:24PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoom out xD
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Amica
    Amica
    ✭✭✭
    A fellow william wallace..... you go sunshine.... FREEEEEDDDOOOOMMMM!!!!
    Amazing how often it rallies the tossers behind you though.. and when they see you still standing aka alive. Then they actually push in and wipe said raid or zerg.
    NB Shashu of DC
    DK William x Wallace of DC
    In game @Amica.
    "i Thought i was poor having no shoe's, Until i saw a man with no feet"
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭

Amica wrote: »
    A fellow william wallace..... you go sunshine.... FREEEEEDDDOOOOMMMM!!!!
    Amazing how often it rallies the tossers behind you though.. and when they see you still standing aka alive. Then they actually push in and wipe said raid or zerg.

Lol that always seems to happen whenever I run into a zerg my teamates run away or sneak but when they see I'm still alive after a minute or so they jump in and fight, don't know why everyones so afraid to die. :D