The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vr14-16 grinding?

Feisty_Khajiit128
Feisty_Khajiit128
✭✭✭
Hello, I am currently vr12, almost vr13. My grind spot will last me until vr14. When I get to vr14-16, where should I grind? (I am AD)
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
Imperial Templar- V1
Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily quests in cyrodiil (50 of them in total giving each 11k or 44k enlightened) also quite a bit of gold and gear to sell for gold

Cracked wood cave in cyrodiil near cropsford killing the mobs there, lots of them and fast respawns
    Edited by Voxicity on January 31, 2016 4:37PM
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial city sewers, zombie spot (access from nobles district).

6SBPXIa.jpg
    Farm with 2 players, skip 9a completely. Expect competition.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 2 of my characters from v14-v16 I leveled up in breakneck cave (southwest from ash, between ash and brindle) it's just another cyrodil cave but we all have our own favs.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the Orsinium DLC, both Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft have good grinding loops. I recently took some friends there that were trying to max out vampirism for the dyes, and it didn't take overlong (probably around 4-5 hours of grinding with Ambrosia to get from Vamp 2 to Vamp 10). Even better, because the area scales your character power, you can bring friends along that have a huge level gap without anyone having any major issues, get a partied XP bonus, and zip through the mobs that much faster. Once you find a good rhythm, the time just kinda slips away.
          In verity.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I second the public dungeons in Orsinium. Fast respawns and logical loops.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very easy to get from VR14 to VR16 just by doing Orsinium content - I've now done it 3 times...

Depending on how close to VR15 you are when you start, and how much incidental XP you pick up, you may have to run one or both of the public dungeons more than once, but they are both excellent sources of XP and you won't have to run them very many times to crack V16.

• Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vox wrote: »
    Daily quests in cyrodiil (50 of them in total giving each 11k or 44k enlightened) also quite a bit of gold and gear to sell for gold

Cracked wood cave in cyrodiil near cropsford killing the mobs there, lots of them and fast respawns

Agreed ^^^

Just doing the three Cyrodiil cities on the right side of the map gives you about a full Vet level with a psijic on and only takes about an hour (with no interference). Just find your alliance's buff campaign and you'll be to v16 in two days!
    N64 NA EP
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    I second the Orsinium public dungeons with a ring of Mara partner and a xp pot or scroll. Lots of people are doing the same thing so go early or on a weekday if you can. I'm not much of a 1v1 Pvp player so we tried the sewers but didn't get far enough to get much xp before we were ganked and sent back to our base, several times. I've also tried cracked wood cave or some of the other delves in Cyrodiil, they're pretty good also. Then there's the Craglorn delves, meh.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • yake82
    yake82
    ✭✭✭
    Another +1 to Wrothgar public dungeons.
  • cdobratz
    cdobratz
    ✭✭✭
    Spots now getting nerfed in 3...2...1...
    NA-PC
    Calamity Ganon - DC Magic Sorc
    Escape Velocity - DC Stam NB
    Bears Beets Battlestár - DC Stamplar
    Bears Beets Battlestar - DC Stam DK
    Dr. John Dorian - DC Magic DK
    Kojima's Revenge - EP Magic Sorc
    dafack - AD Magic NB
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    I grinded vet 10 - 16 in maelstrom arena. With xp scrolls you level really fast even in the normal mode and you get really good at the mechanics
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 runs in normal maelstrom arena ~= 1 vet rank.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vox wrote: »

Agreed ^^^

Just doing the three Cyrodiil cities on the right side of the map gives you about a full Vet level with a psijic on and only takes about an hour (with no interference). Just find your alliance's buff campaign and you'll be to v16 in two days!

from v14 to v16 in two days? could you give an even less efficient method please ^^

Just grind the sewers, with a psijic on a vet lvl is about 45-50 min, so from v14 to v16 takes less than 2 hours
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK