The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Lf a crafting guild

HaldaAinur
HaldaAinur
✭✭✭
All levels and factions are fine, although I'll mostly be on DC. Mostly looking for a way to exchange items to decon.

@HaldaO'Ainur /Helegves Obsidi
Edited by HaldaAinur on January 30, 2016 3:13PM
  • Idrisa
    Idrisa
    ✭✭
    Check www.inside-trade.com, can't assure you a deconstruct partner, but you might find one there :)
    Kill well! And often!
    Leader and Founder of Inside Trade.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be sure to check it out, thanks!
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno what a crafting-style guild really means but I surely can help you, giving loads of voidsteel daggers, and in exchange maybe you can help us in "other businesses" ;)Read about us!
    Edited by SirCritical on February 1, 2016 8:02AM
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    In case my original post was a little vague, in short I meant; a guild for those who craft regularly, sell and trade crafted wares, exchange items for decon and research, the general stuff.

If it means anything I have chars from level 20-v1, on most alliances although I have yet to complete the EP route.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some months ago (tbh at the very start ;)) I was dreaming about a real crafting guild, that time I thought crafting (I mean the "hard" and committed crafting) won't be available for anyone, who don't put LOTS of time in it... sadly this isn't the truth.

Crafting in this game so easy, and even prices are so low, that you won't have to put in really much resources, and you can progress easily in your crafting skilltrees besides normal gameplay. Even with the nirnhoned gearpieces for now.

If you want, I really can help you, I know almost all traits on almost all gearpieces (only nirns are missing from some pieces, because I didn't find them too important, and just in the latest weeks placed I some emphasis on them). Check me ingame @PainDragon.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's true, although I never bother with set crafting (haven't yet figured it out), it is simple enough once you get into the habit of writs. :)
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. B)