Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for tips dealing with customer support.

LunchBoxChewy
LunchBoxChewy
✭✭
I was wondering if anyone has any advice when it comes to submitting tickets and getting responses.

I've been playing this game since release and I've had to submit several tickets for various reasons over the time. Customer support has always responded and resolved my issue within a reasonable time frame and things have been great. However, I recently submitted a ticket several weeks ago and still have not heard anything in return.

I waited a week and sent in another ticket explaining my inquiry once again in hopes of getting some help. Another week passed and I get on to check the status of my tickets and my most recent one had its status labeled as "closed - duplicate" and yet the original is still unresolved and I have yet to have any feedback whatsoever regarding it. I'm very disappointed and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a better route to take.
  • Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, what was the ticket submitted for? Could it be something they can't help you with?
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant