The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob Question

D0ntevenL1ft
D0ntevenL1ft
✭✭✭✭✭
Did they say when they were going to implement the barber shop and race change? Was it with DB and later in the year?
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soon
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keybaud wrote: »
    Soon

thanks
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon= at least 2 years for ZOS
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axorn wrote: »
    soon= at least 2 years for ZOS

All i want is to pay money to switch my race ZOS!!
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be quicker to re-roll..............
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they say when they were going to implement the barber shop and race change? Was it with DB and later in the year?

They will provide more details on it after the next 2 DLCs are delivered.

The barber shop won't be there for the next 2 DLCs.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be quicker to re-roll..............

Thats what i was afraid of
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just go what you have. the differences aren't that big. just play and have fun. isn't that the reason you start the game from the beginning?
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    just go what you have. the differences aren't that big. just play and have fun. isn't that the reason you start the game from the beginning?

I would agree but some people (although its odd) enjoy the maxing of their chars even if its a small difference!
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »

I would agree but some people (although its odd) enjoy the maxing of their chars even if its a small difference!

Out of curiosity, what race/build do you have that you want changed? If it's an Argonian, then keep him! They look too good :)
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.