The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Issue with interacting with Items and NPCs

Tarraquinn
Tarraquinn
Soul Shriven
When playing the game every so often I experience an issue where the on screen button to talk to NPCs and interact with things would disappear and I wouldn't be able to interact with the NPC or thing. The only solution I have to this at the moment is to spam my controllers buttons and eventually it reappears. The same thing has been happening to my friend too. Please help.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all experience that every once in a while (at least on PC NA), especially in PvP areas it seems.

The easiest solution for that would be switching your weapon set you have equiped using ` or any hot-key you assigned it to. Then the interaction button would re-appear. If it is not working, try rolling then pressing the button again. Usually works.

If everything else fails, you can always type in chat '/reloadui' or relog to the game. :)

Edit: Just realized this post is located at in PlayStation Technical Support so my reply is probably not very helpful, sorry for the comment then and good luck!
    Edited by NirnStorm on January 29, 2016 11:03AM
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Yea pretty much what above said. Dodge roll and/or sheath weapons help in these situations. Essentially you got in a bug animation trigger or a synergy clash(I notice this happens if the /\+O appearred sometimes)
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."