The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Cannot move from Caldwells Silver to Caldwells Gold

Palidon
Palidon
✭✭✭✭✭
I am stumped. I have completed all the quests, exploration requirements, dolmens, word bosses, public dungeons, delves for each map in the Daggerfall Convent Domain. In addition, I have found all the sky shards. I checked my journal and I have the achivements checked for each. Yet I have not received a journal entry to return to the Harborage to continue with the gold. Don't know what else I can do to complete the Daggerfall Convent Silver. Am I missing something?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you specifically check Cadwell's Almanac to see that all the quests are checked off as completed?

The Moot Councillor
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Did you specifically check Cadwell's Almanac to see that all the quests are checked off as completed?

This. Did you check the actual Almanac? or just Achievements?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Cadwell's Almanac (separate tab in your journal). Expand each of the points to check if there are any missing/incomplete quests. (Google if you find one, some of them are obscure).
    Otherwise, if you have already completed all of it, try just return to the Harborage anyway to see if Cadwell is ready to send you onwards.
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of my characters was bugged such that, after finishing all of Silver, Gold was still not available.

After several bug reports etc. to ZoS a GM fixed my bugged character - after nearly two months since my first contact to customer support. So, if you are pretty sure that something is wrong, start contacting ZoS soon.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was missing one check mark in one area of Caldwells Almanac. Checked that map and found a quest I missed. Once I completed it I got the return to Harborage and moved to Caldwells Gold. Thanks all for the input. Never though to check the almanac.