Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What Traits and Armor sets are people using these days.

llSRRll
llSRRll
✭✭✭
I am curious as to what traits and craftable set bonus people are using these days so I can make them and sell them on the market.
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭
    llSRRll wrote: »
    I am curious as to what traits and craftable set bonus people are using these days so I can make them and sell them on the market.

On the light armor side i use all devines and julianos but it really just depends honestly on the person look up new builds by sypher and such and you can easily make money off of those sets cause alot of people use their builds and want those sets for the builds
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hundings, kagrenac's, julianoss etc... are the usual sets.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • nodulo
    nodulo
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade V15, 4 nightmother's and 5 hunding's until I have acsess to end-game sets.
  • Dexter411
    Dexter411
    ✭✭✭
    llSRRll wrote: »

Make Twiceborn Star light and medium, all mundus.
    Most common, from what i know, julianos and hunding,
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Thx everyone for the advice, Hundings, Hist, Magnus are some of the ones Ive been selling but going to have to add Julianos and Nightmothers too.
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Remember, not only do you need the research done to make some of these sets but people will want them in different styles also. So start grinding for Akaviri, Xyvkin, Glass and Mercenary as they seem to be the most asked for styles right now. (mostly because they are still new) I expect with the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLC's we will be getting even more styles to grind for so best to do them now.
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Thx krees, I really dont grind but I do watch my guild traders everyday and buy those things when bone heads stick them up there not knowing what they are worth. As for traits I pretty much have 7 strong on everything (blacksmithing, clothier, and woodworking). I made some purple Julianos light armor today with Divines on them and some fire staffs with sharpened so lets see if they sell fast. thx again everyone
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    Xivkyn is the best looking style (and will get the most demand), morkuldin's is also appreciated for the first 3 set bonuses, and try not to make shoulders or helmets as they won't sell as much (since people will be running monster helms and shoulders if they can).

Also, all divines is only good for twice born star. Otherwise make it infused on chest, helm and greaves.
    Edited by Drakilian on January 24, 2016 2:18AM
    Just call me Drak
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Those Julianos with devines are selling really well, Hundings with devines do pretty well too. Thx again everyone for the info.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5 hunding`s range, 3 nightmother`s gaze, 3 ravager jewelry for my stam DK
    infused, divines traits
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    IISRRII put some Krags Devine shoulders light V10 up on one of the PS4 N/A grhat or mournhold or rawlka guilds.
    I have been buying your others I believe. I am missing that and not yet to 8 traits..

thx!
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Puffy thx for the business! I'll put those up there for you soon if I can.